FANDOM



[8/5/2012 17:52:38] *** ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙ added Fungal Wrath ***

[8/5/2012 17:52:39] *** ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙ added Talson Silversmith ***

[8/5/2012 17:52:43] *** ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙ added greenimp ***

[8/5/2012 17:53:06] *** ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙ has changed the conversation topic to "D&D Pathfinder RP" ***

[8/5/2012 18:24:31] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: http://carrollalia.wikia.com/wiki/Carrollalia_RP_Wiki

[8/5/2012 18:24:34] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Just created.

[8/5/2012 18:24:38] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Go create your profile pages etc.

[8/5/2012 18:33:00] Fungal Wrath: sure

[8/5/2012 18:33:16] Fungal Wrath: when do you wish to start the campaign?

[8/5/2012 18:34:10] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Whenever I finish the first city :P

[8/5/2012 18:34:19] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: For the sake of playability

[8/5/2012 18:34:55] Fungal Wrath: lolz

[8/5/2012 18:35:08] Fungal Wrath: so you are the GM?

[8/5/2012 18:35:22] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I just want to make the map.

[8/5/2012 18:35:30] Fungal Wrath: okies

[8/5/2012 18:36:57] Fungal Wrath: what can you tell me of the campain world?

[8/5/2012 18:37:19] Fungal Wrath: and what race\class selections are possiable?

[8/5/2012 18:39:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Just like in their wiki page ;) Humans, all common and uncommon races

[8/5/2012 18:39:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: All classes.

[8/5/2012 18:39:13] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Unless Kenneth decides to change it.

[8/5/2012 18:39:29] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Need a link, or you know?

[8/5/2012 18:40:03] Fungal Wrath: http://www.d20pfsrd.com?

[8/5/2012 18:40:08] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Ya

[8/5/2012 18:40:19] Fungal Wrath: i'm looking over it

[8/5/2012 18:40:47] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: http://carrollalia.wikia.com/wiki/Carrollalia

[8/5/2012 18:40:48] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Map

[8/5/2012 18:40:49] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: For now

[8/5/2012 18:40:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: With only one city xD

[8/5/2012 20:30:45] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [Sunday, August 05, 2012 20:30] [d20 GM]Putpelė:



<<< I have created some two factions so far. One kingdom(IRL it would be similar to Portugal) and one sultanate(IRL similar to Byzantine Empire / Mamluk Empire).

[8/6/2012 7:47:31] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: So, have you made any decisions about how to handle character creation (point buy, etc)?

[8/6/2012 7:47:45] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yep

[8/6/2012 7:48:01] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Here's what's done by mod:

[8/6/2012 7:49:06] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Age, Height, Weight, HP, starting cash, and char stats(str etc.)

[8/6/2012 7:49:18] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I use 4d6 drop lowest function for stats

[8/6/2012 7:50:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Also, we use deities from The World game.

[8/6/2012 7:50:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: So,

[8/6/2012 7:50:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: http://wiki.cagox.net/index.php/TheWorld/EarlyPantheon

[8/6/2012 7:51:15] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: :P So, are we world building? ^_^

[8/6/2012 7:52:45] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Pretty much. The map is not yet finished, but I'll just stick to these kingdoms and create more as the game goes, so the players can pick one of these later.

[8/6/2012 7:52:51] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Or discover them.

[8/6/2012 8:02:34] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Cool.

[8/6/2012 8:02:58] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: This can serve double duty. We have talked about wanting to create a stand alone game.  :) This can help us map it out! ^_^

[8/6/2012 8:03:06] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yep

[8/6/2012 8:03:12] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: What are your class restrictions? ^_^

[8/6/2012 8:03:18] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: N/A

[8/6/2012 8:03:49] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: All Core, Base and Alternate classes are available.

[8/6/2012 8:03:58] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: As Alternate I'm speaking of Ninja, Samurai and Antipaladin

[8/6/2012 8:09:18] Fungal Wrath: you kenneth

[8/6/2012 8:09:45] Fungal Wrath: i heared you are the more seasoned in RPGing

[8/6/2012 8:09:50] Fungal Wrath: yo*

[8/6/2012 8:10:53] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Yes I am ^^

[8/6/2012 8:11:05] Fungal Wrath: lolz

[8/6/2012 8:11:14] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I have been at it a while.

[8/6/2012 8:11:36] Fungal Wrath: i have a few campains under my belt too.

[8/6/2012 8:11:48] Fungal Wrath: but been a while since my last one...

[8/6/2012 8:12:01] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I know how you fee.

[8/6/2012 8:12:03] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: feel

[8/6/2012 8:12:13] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I recently got back into gaming after four years without a game. O.o

[8/6/2012 8:12:25] Fungal Wrath: yeah...

[8/6/2012 8:13:12] Fungal Wrath: last game i had was at a convention two years ago...

[8/6/2012 8:13:19] Fungal Wrath: anyway...

[8/6/2012 8:13:29] Fungal Wrath: meta-game speaking

[8/6/2012 8:13:59] Fungal Wrath: if you had a higest atribute dex, followed by charisma...

[8/6/2012 8:14:08] Fungal Wrath: what would you choose?

[8/6/2012 8:24:17] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: :) Sorcerer or Rogue.

[8/6/2012 8:24:27] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Or both.

[8/6/2012 8:24:28] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: :)

[8/6/2012 8:24:48] Fungal Wrath: how about swashbucler or gun-slinger?

[8/6/2012 8:25:08] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I don't know anything about them really. :) I have mostly dealt with the core classes so far.

[8/6/2012 8:25:32] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: What level are our characters going to be starting out?

[8/6/2012 8:26:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: 1

[8/6/2012 8:26:46] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Which races are allowed? :)

[8/6/2012 8:27:42] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: All. But there is racism on the more powerful ones such as Ifrits

[8/6/2012 8:30:44] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: O.o I thinkt hat Ifrits might be a bit powerful as PC's ^^

[8/6/2012 8:31:10] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yeah, but they'll be hunted by town guards etc.

[8/6/2012 8:31:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Almost nobody likes them.

[8/6/2012 8:31:26] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I was mostly wondering about things like Assimar, Tieflings, etc. :P Lower powered stuff that is more similar to the core races. hehee

[8/6/2012 8:31:29] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: There are some villages only where they are sent to live in.

[8/6/2012 8:32:34] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: And, we have firearms exisiting. They were discovered not a long time ago in our world, so we'll have to be careful with it ;D

[8/6/2012 8:33:21] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: :P There are rules about that in the game. Basically, how much a firearm costs depends on the rarity involved. :)

[8/6/2012 8:33:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yeah.

[8/6/2012 8:34:17] greenimp: Will deflect arrows work on firearms?

[8/6/2012 8:34:27] greenimp: the RB only specifies ranged attacks is all

[8/6/2012 8:34:39] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: What's Deflect arrows?

[8/6/2012 8:34:50] greenimp: avoid one ranged attack per turn

[8/6/2012 8:35:08] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Ah. I guess no.

[8/6/2012 8:35:14] Fungal Wrath: [Monday, August 06, 2012 8:35] Fungal Wrath:



<<< a feat aloowing you, well, to deflect arrows

[8/6/2012 8:35:30] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: As it's hard to jump up if you're being shot at.

[8/6/2012 8:35:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: And we dont have Matrix powers

[8/6/2012 8:35:40] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: ;D

[8/6/2012 8:35:59] greenimp: no worries, the rulebook is quite vague on that one

[8/6/2012 8:36:04] Fungal Wrath: we don't play exlted now do we ;D

[8/6/2012 8:36:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: ;)

[8/6/2012 8:37:18] greenimp: Oh wow...

[8/6/2012 8:37:26] greenimp: at level 7 you can take "leadership"

[8/6/2012 8:37:35] greenimp: "Gain a cohort and followers

[8/6/2012 8:37:37] greenimp: "

[8/6/2012 8:37:52] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Anyway, to use guns you'll need Gunsmithing feat

[8/6/2012 8:38:06] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: There is actually a gunslinger class. ^^

[8/6/2012 8:38:09] greenimp: How common are guns?

[8/6/2012 8:38:18] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yes. Greenimp has chosen one

[8/6/2012 8:38:23] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Emerging

[8/6/2012 8:38:27] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I mena

[8/6/2012 8:38:28] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Fungal

[8/6/2012 8:38:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Not Greenimp

[8/6/2012 8:38:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: xD

[8/6/2012 8:40:06] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Ah, forget about gunsmithing requirement. You can use firearms without it

[8/6/2012 8:40:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I've misread one paragraph in the rulepage.

[8/6/2012 8:41:34] Fungal Wrath: yeah well, since guns are relativly new stuff, they are treated as exotic weapon?

[8/6/2012 8:42:10] Fungal Wrath: or are they more wide-spread?

[8/6/2012 8:42:21] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I think that unless you have a class that includes them, they are exotic.

[8/6/2012 8:42:44] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yeah. Let's just say, everyone has heard of these, but only 100th person seen it.

[8/6/2012 8:44:04] Fungal Wrath: an my charcter just might be one of them ;)

[8/6/2012 8:44:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yeah. ^.^

[8/6/2012 8:44:37] Fungal Wrath: argh... i hate starting a sentence with 'my character' (facepalm)

[8/6/2012 8:44:51] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: It's okay. ;P

[8/6/2012 8:45:04] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Now, when the game starts,

[8/6/2012 8:45:13] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Wait, before I say,

[8/6/2012 8:45:20] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Does EVERYONE here know what OOC is?

[8/6/2012 8:45:41] Fungal Wrath: OooK?

[8/6/2012 8:46:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Fungal. Give me description to my PM.

[8/6/2012 8:46:10] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Greenimp do it too please

[8/6/2012 8:46:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: S-O is experienced roleplayer(not d20) so he knows that.

[8/6/2012 8:47:39] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: OOC means out of character. Should we create a separate OOC channel, or just say OOC before our text? :)

[8/6/2012 8:47:53] Fungal Wrath: sounds good :D

[8/6/2012 8:47:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I was about to say about that

[8/6/2012 8:48:03] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: When the game starts, any OOC will be told like:

[8/6/2012 8:48:06] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( This ))

[8/6/2012 8:48:13] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: That works.

[8/6/2012 8:48:26] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: :) I am guessing you have role played on IRC or MU*'s?

[8/6/2012 8:48:41] Fungal Wrath: MU?

[8/6/2012 8:48:53] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: MU* is kind of short hand for Mud, Mux, Moo, Mush, etc

[8/6/2012 8:48:58] Fungal Wrath: multiplayer-somthing?

[8/6/2012 8:48:59] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I've role played on MTA:SA and SA:MP

[8/6/2012 8:49:11] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: :P

[8/6/2012 8:49:16] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: San Andreas stuff

[8/6/2012 8:49:18] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: You know...

[8/6/2012 8:49:36] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Don't you tell me you don't know what GTA SA is... o.O

[8/6/2012 8:49:44] Fungal Wrath: NVW had RP chanels

[8/6/2012 8:50:08] Fungal Wrath: NWN*

[8/6/2012 8:51:13] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: So, 4d6, drop the lowest, roll six times? :)

[8/6/2012 8:51:49] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: (And reroll ones?)

[8/6/2012 8:53:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: For stats?

[8/6/2012 8:53:29] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Yeah.

[8/6/2012 8:53:39] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I asked earlier, but it is a few screens up now ^^

[8/6/2012 8:53:45] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Ah.

[8/6/2012 8:53:55] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: And I remember part of it. :)

[8/6/2012 8:53:58] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yes. And a player can choose one of two, which GM makes.

[8/6/2012 8:54:27] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: :P Ah, so you roll two sets, using those rules, and we pick? :)

[8/6/2012 8:54:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yeah.

[8/6/2012 8:54:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: ^.^

[8/6/2012 8:56:13] Fungal Wrath: i wouldn't normaly pick Dex>Cha>other-stats =p

[8/6/2012 8:57:18] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: If I did it that way, I would just give two lists of numbers and let the player assign stats as appropriate once he picks a set ^_^

[8/6/2012 8:57:33] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Anyway, I am starting up a new portfolio in Hero Lab. :)

[8/6/2012 8:58:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: @(^.^)@

[8/6/2012 8:58:51] Fungal Wrath: It be interstin' zis way me think

[8/6/2012 8:59:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: mm

[8/6/2012 8:59:33] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: :P Anyway, GM gets to make the rules. ^_^

[8/6/2012 8:59:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yes! I rule you all! Mhaha

[8/6/2012 8:59:45] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I await the stat sets, by whatever rules the GM sets :)

[8/6/2012 8:59:59] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Oh. Should've told me ;D Hold on

[8/6/2012 9:00:03] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Oh, and how much starting gold?

[8/6/2012 9:00:04] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I'll PM you

[8/6/2012 9:00:12] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I'll PM ya

[8/6/2012 9:02:24] Fungal Wrath: Super-Munchkin time

[8/6/2012 9:03:01] Fungal Wrath: Gunslinger\Soucerer Extrodinere !!! :P

[8/6/2012 9:03:14] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: And a Jogger

[8/6/2012 9:03:27] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Seeing by your dex skill

[8/6/2012 9:03:45] Fungal Wrath: jogger?

[8/6/2012 9:03:58] Fungal Wrath: as in runung around?

[8/6/2012 9:03:58] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: As in, runner/jogger =D

[8/6/2012 9:04:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yeah

[8/6/2012 9:04:19] Fungal Wrath: jogging is more a constitution thing

[8/6/2012 9:04:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Well, yeah. Both

[8/6/2012 9:05:52] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Anyway. We'll start whenever both of these are met:

1) A player is online

2) The same player has the character sheet finished and PMed to me

[8/6/2012 9:06:30] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: @.@ This is going to take time to decide what to do with the stats that I got.

[8/6/2012 9:06:50] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Alright then.

[8/6/2012 9:06:56] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I'm changing the rule.

[8/6/2012 9:07:11] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I may end up with a Wizard that has a low AC. :)

[8/6/2012 9:07:23] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: But pleanty of hitpoints ^^

[8/6/2012 9:07:31] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: What was your suggestion on points?

[8/6/2012 9:07:56] Fungal Wrath: those are the little things that makes a character interesting :)

[8/6/2012 9:07:57] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Like, giving a number( say 80) and everyone could assign it as he wanted?

[8/6/2012 9:07:58] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Or...

[8/6/2012 9:08:32] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Well, there is a point buy system, and 20 lets you make playable but balanced characters. 25 lets you start off a little more powerful, but still not gods. :)

[8/6/2012 9:08:51] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: :P With the stats you gave me, I would likely go with the first set. :)

[8/6/2012 9:09:24] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Maybe a dwarven wizard!

[8/6/2012 9:09:28] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: So, everyone starts with what default stats?

[8/6/2012 9:09:34] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Is it 0, 1, 10?

[8/6/2012 9:10:51] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: With point buy?

[8/6/2012 9:11:24] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yeah

[8/6/2012 9:11:27] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Every stat starts at 10, and then is raised or lowered from there. Most GM's will set a rule saying the stat can't go bellow a certain point with point buy (for a few reasons).

[8/6/2012 9:11:40] greenimp: minmaxing

[8/6/2012 9:11:51] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: So, you can lower one of your skills to raise the other one?

[8/6/2012 9:12:00] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: So, a stat of 10 costs zero points. 11 costs 1, 12 costs 2, 13 costs 3, 14 costs 5, 15 costs 7, etc. ^^

[8/6/2012 9:12:18] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Ah. Just like in that tab. Yeah

[8/6/2012 9:12:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Yeah. Alright

[8/6/2012 9:12:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I'll stick to 20 then

[8/6/2012 9:12:55] greenimp: I'm cool with the stats putpele gave me =P

[8/6/2012 9:13:00] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: ;P

[8/6/2012 9:13:08] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Feel free to change your stats according to this system

[8/6/2012 9:13:36] greenimp: I'll leave as is I think, too much hassle to change it now

[8/6/2012 9:13:55] greenimp: anywho, still need HP and base attack

[8/6/2012 9:13:59] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/ability-scores has the chart for points

[8/6/2012 9:14:06] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: What is your class? :)

[8/6/2012 9:14:12] greenimp: monk

[8/6/2012 9:14:18] greenimp: base attack bonus I mean

[8/6/2012 9:14:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: +0

[8/6/2012 9:14:34] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: as a first level

[8/6/2012 9:14:34] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Then, your base attack is +1, and your HP is 10 plus your con modifier. :)

[8/6/2012 9:14:45] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Hold on

[8/6/2012 9:14:50] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Why does the ...

[8/6/2012 9:14:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: OHHHHHHHHHHH

[8/6/2012 9:14:56] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: I understand

[8/6/2012 9:15:03] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Ignore me the. Yeah its 1

[8/6/2012 9:15:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: +1

[8/6/2012 9:15:08] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Basically, hitpoints are maxed at level 1. :)

[8/6/2012 9:19:24] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: So, what classes are represented so far?

[8/6/2012 9:20:11] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Half-Elf, Human

[8/6/2012 9:20:29] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: One of us(won't tell ya) wanted to be a gnome, but switched to human

[8/6/2012 9:20:50] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Because of size problem.

[8/6/2012 9:20:52] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: Those are races. I was wondering because I was trying to see which niches were covered class wise. :)

[8/6/2012 9:20:57] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: size problem?

[8/6/2012 9:21:08] greenimp: It was me

[8/6/2012 9:21:16] greenimp: Being a gnome gave me little man syndrome

[8/6/2012 9:21:50] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Ohh

[8/6/2012 9:21:51] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Classes

[8/6/2012 9:21:59] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Greenimp uses monk

[8/6/2012 9:22:19] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: One of my characters(which I cannot fully play as because I'm a GM) is a fighter

[8/6/2012 9:22:26] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: S-O is a fighter if I'm not mistaken

[8/6/2012 9:22:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Fungal is

[8/6/2012 9:22:36] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Gunslinger

[8/6/2012 9:22:42] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: So yeah :)

[8/6/2012 9:23:10] greenimp: If he were a gunsinger, his gun would be a melodious flute.

[8/6/2012 9:23:18] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: I think I shall be a Cleric/Sorcerer. :P

[8/6/2012 9:23:23] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: The party will need some healing. ^_^

[8/6/2012 9:23:29] Fungal Wrath: yep

[8/6/2012 9:24:04] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Also, everyone change their info in this page

[8/6/2012 9:24:04] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: http://carrollalia.wikia.com/wiki/Current_Character_Locations

[8/6/2012 9:24:15] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: X Pulsar X = S-O = Sigom

[8/6/2012 9:24:23] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: He's russian

[8/6/2012 9:24:30] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: But a perfect roleplayer, like I said.

[8/6/2012 9:33:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Announcement: The game started. It is now the Year 0 of Teh Glorious Horse, Month of Augustian Enlightment and Day 6. It is now a warm morning. The skies are clear and the rain is not expected in the following day.

[8/6/2012 9:34:12] greenimp: "Teh glorious horse" I see what you did there =P

[8/6/2012 9:35:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Use brackets!!! :P ))

[8/6/2012 9:35:12] greenimp: sorry

[8/6/2012 9:35:24] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( The [[ is for narrators :D ))

[8/6/2012 9:35:55] greenimp: ((All of that was in character and narration respectively >.>))

[8/6/2012 9:36:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Make sure to use http://carrollalia.wikia.com/wiki/Sar-Khan to find out about where can you go etc. I'm still working on it.))

[8/6/2012 9:37:45] greenimp: I look around me

[8/6/2012 9:40:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Vulkestjun sees a clear sky above him. He is outside. He sees many people walking in the streets. Some of the people seem troubled. There's inn to the north and a blacksmith to the south-east.

[8/6/2012 9:41:28] greenimp: I head to the inn

[8/6/2012 9:43:34] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ Inside the inn, there are a group of people to the right, who seem to be drinking. They seem well mannered. To the left, there is a troubled and upset elven lady. To the front, there is an innkeeper, who takes a suspicious, but friendly look at you, when you come inside.]]

[8/6/2012 9:43:56] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: There are stairs just near the entrance, to the right.

[8/6/2012 9:44:03] Fungal Wrath: after a long((?)) journey i reach the gates of Shar-Kan

[8/6/2012 9:45:00] greenimp: I approach the innkeeper and ask: " what's up with that elf?"

[8/6/2012 9:45:19] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: There are no gates anywhere around Shar-Khan as it is not heavily protected. But the guards take a closer look at you and one of them asks you to come closer.

[8/6/2012 9:46:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The innkeeper sighs and says: "Ah. Her name is Cucxa. She's not a local. She seems to be crying all the morning. First time I see her today, really. Can't say much. People just ignore her, that's all."

[8/6/2012 9:47:38] greenimp: I approach Cucxa and ask her why she is ccrying

[8/6/2012 9:47:57] Fungal Wrath: I aproach the guard.

[8/6/2012 9:48:11] Fungal Wrath: Is there a problem officer?

[8/6/2012 9:48:20] greenimp: ((Oh dear =P))

[8/6/2012 9:48:53] Fungal Wrath: ((=P))

[8/6/2012 9:51:03] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Cucxa looks at Vulkestjun, then says: "My friend, Cartalina and Morta were... Murdered... And... *sniff* I borrowed them the money, which now I have to bring back to my master... And... I just can't... I don't know..."

[8/6/2012 9:51:40] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The guard speaks to Tallin Slovagor: "Who are you, and what are your affairs in this village?"

[8/6/2012 9:52:36] greenimp: "Wait, master? Are you a slave?"

[8/6/2012 9:54:39] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ Cucxa speaks: "No... No... I'm a warrior... But... Look at me... I have nothing. I've sold all my weapons, and still, I require 90GPs. Please, help me. Find out who killed them, and bring justice... I'll find a way to gather this money again, but... Just find the people who killed them. This is not the only murder in this village. You might want to speak to others."]]

[8/6/2012 9:55:17] greenimp: "Where did they die? What do you know of the murders?"

[8/6/2012 9:55:21 | Edited by [d20 GM]Putpelė, 9:55:42] Fungal Wrath: "Tallin is the name. just passing through the village."

[8/6/2012 9:57:38] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ Cucxa: "They... They got killed near the blacksmith... Both of them were killed probably at the same time... Some people heard bows firing the arrows... And the arrows were set on fire, which led the... *sniff* bodies to burn to complete the death. They were also got their backs stabbed with a weapon. Prabably a sword. It happen at the night... That's all I know..."]]

[8/6/2012 9:58:28] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The guard nods and motions Talinn to go into the village.

[8/6/2012 9:59:22] greenimp: "Fear not Cucxa, I'll get down to the bottom of this and bring these bottom-feeding scum to justice or my name isn't Marcus Calixus!"

[8/6/2012 9:59:46] Fungal Wrath: officer, since i'm new to the village, can you point me to where the inn and weaponsmith are?

[8/6/2012 10:00:51] Fungal Wrath: (which is not? =p))

[8/6/2012 10:01:10] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Cucxa smiles and nods. "Thank you. But please hurry up, there are only eight days until I will have to leave the village. And there's something else I'll have to tell you. But that's after you find the murderers.". Vulkestjun gains 5 XP

[8/6/2012 10:01:14] greenimp: ((Yeah, it's vulketstjun.))

[8/6/2012 10:01:49] greenimp: I walk to the innkeep and ask him what he knows about the recent murders.

[8/6/2012 10:01:56] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The guard shows where inn and blacksmith are. "We have a blacksmith, he might help you."

[8/6/2012 10:03:36] Fungal Wrath: "thank you officer, may heaven bring us all a peacfull day"

[8/6/2012 10:05:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ Innkeeper: "Well... It's been quite a few days now. If I remember correctly, it was a night two days ago from now. Personally I've been sleeping at that moment, so I didn't see it happen. But... People who were killed were two witches and three villagers who I've never seen before. They weren't visiting inn, really."]]

[8/6/2012 10:05:37] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Town guard nods to Talinn.

[8/6/2012 10:06:03 | Edited by [d20 GM]Putpelė, 10:06:31] greenimp: "Were they staying in the town? Who might know more?"

[8/6/2012 10:07:26] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Innkeeper: "They lived here... Anyway, these drunk people might have no use at the moment, but you should speak to the blacksmith, as it all happened behind his window."

[8/6/2012 10:08:21] greenimp: "Thank you, you've been of help today friend." I leave and head to the blacksmith

[8/6/2012 10:08:42] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Time to walk to the blacksmith: 1 minute.

[8/6/2012 10:09:38] greenimp: I look around the smithy.

[8/6/2012 10:10:03] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: As you enter the building, you see a man working on the anvil. He doesn't look really tired, and stops working when he sees you.

[8/6/2012 10:10:22] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: There is chest to the right. It seems locked.

[8/6/2012 10:10:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: A man is in front of you.

[8/6/2012 10:10:45] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The building is one-story.

[8/6/2012 10:11:05] Fungal Wrath: Tallin bows to the guard, right hand pressed to his chest and makes his way to the smithy

[8/6/2012 10:11:44] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: As the blacksmith's building is just nearby, it takes just a few seconds to get there.

[8/6/2012 10:11:46] greenimp: "Greetings friend, what do you know about the murders that took place here recently?"

[8/6/2012 10:12:25] Fungal Wrath: I enter the building

[8/6/2012 10:12:55] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Well, umm... It all happened around this blacksmith. All these five murders. Why do you ask, are you some kind of knight or something?"

[8/6/2012 10:13:24] Fungal Wrath: (how much from that do i (over)hear?))

[8/6/2012 10:13:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The blacksmith looks at the man with a firearm. The man hears all from the word "happened".

[8/6/2012 10:14:41] greenimp: "I am no knight friend. I am merely a servant of Arniss. What do you know about the murders?"

[8/6/2012 10:15:58] Fungal Wrath: I aproach them slowly.

[8/6/2012 10:16:59] Fungal Wrath: "greetings my good sirs, could not help hearing the word 'Murders' what has transpired here?"

[8/6/2012 10:17:00] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ Blacksmith: "Well.. What can I say... All people received fire arrows and were stabbed in the back. From when I saw their flesh, it seemed like daggers. There were always two murderers, but I never fully seen them or anything, because they were acting at night. This is possible that they are cat-family members, as they probably see at night, and I saw yellow light coming out of their eyes."]]

[8/6/2012 10:17:27] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmiths motions the men to take a seat in front of him, on the wooden chairs in front of a table.

[8/6/2012 10:17:44] greenimp: "Why would all these murders be just outside your smithy?"

[8/6/2012 10:18:01] Fungal Wrath: tallin takes a sit

[8/6/2012 10:18:39] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Well, I really have no idea. Maybe it's... Well... If you think carefully, a blacksmith is one of the closest buildings to village end, so the murderers could escape quickly into the forest..."

[8/6/2012 10:20:10] greenimp: "This is a small village with no walls, why this edge of town as opposed to, say, beside the office supply shop to the south west?"

[8/6/2012 10:21:39] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Well... I never see guards at night in front of blacksmith. You might want to talk of this matter to the head guardsman. His name is Berny. "

[8/6/2012 10:23:33] greenimp: "Very well, where is the head guardsman?"

[8/6/2012 10:24:37] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "No idea... But you can usually find him inside of the village school, at the south-eastern corner of the village. He has a romance with one of the teachers."

[8/6/2012 10:24:47] Fungal Wrath: "curious"

[8/6/2012 10:25:04] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmiths switches his gaze at the other man.

[8/6/2012 10:25:04 | Edited 10:25:25] greenimp: "Were all of the victims female?"

[8/6/2012 10:25:38 | Edited 10:26:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith looks back at Vulkestjun: "No. Two witches and three men, really.

[8/6/2012 10:25:51 | Removed 10:26:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: This message has been removed.

[8/6/2012 10:26:56] greenimp: "Think carefully now, what else do you remember about the murders that would be of any use? What time of night, were did the arrows come from? so on, so forth..."

[8/6/2012 10:29:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ Blacksmith: "Well... Time of night was probably midnight. I was too *cough* scared to go outside and look at the sky to check, really. Arrows... Well, seeing as how bodies felt down, it seems like arrows always came out from the outer side of the village. And one more fact, is that all the victims were not official citizens of this realm."]]

[8/6/2012 10:29:45] greenimp: "I see, thank you friend, you've been of help to me."

[8/6/2012 10:30:20] Fungal Wrath: talin turns to the man talking to the blacksmith

[8/6/2012 10:30:28] greenimp: I look at the stranger sitting down

[8/6/2012 10:31:28] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The blacksmith takes out a a bronze dagger from his waistline and walks to Vulkestjun.

[8/6/2012 10:31:38] Fungal Wrath: ((is the other person sitting?))

[8/6/2012 10:31:48] greenimp: ((You're the other person))

[8/6/2012 10:31:52] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith puts the dagger on the table "You'll need it."

[8/6/2012 10:32:03] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( No, greenimp, he's talking about you :P ))

[8/6/2012 10:32:23] Fungal Wrath: ((i meant the one currently talking to the blacksmith, meaning you :)))

[8/6/2012 10:32:41] greenimp: *picks up the dagger*

[8/6/2012 10:32:58] greenimp: ((I meant you, I was looking at you))

[8/6/2012 10:33:08] greenimp: "Thank you friend

[8/6/2012 10:33:53] Fungal Wrath: "it seems you are about to investigate this murders good sir, as it is not intirly un-aligned with my goals I am thinking in assisting with this matter"

[8/6/2012 10:34:21] Fungal Wrath: "two barrles are better then one, is what my master would say"

[8/6/2012 10:34:27] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The blacksmith goes back to his anvil and sits on a small cut tree stump, continueing to work.

[8/6/2012 10:34:30] greenimp: "And what would your goals be, friend?"

[8/6/2012 10:35:25] Fungal Wrath: "my goal are my own. travelers honor, you must understand"

[8/6/2012 10:35:34] Fungal Wrath: "goals"

[8/6/2012 10:35:43] greenimp: I inspect fungal

[8/6/2012 10:35:54 | Edited 10:35:59] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( What do horses do? Do they run or... ))

[8/6/2012 10:36:02] greenimp: ((trot))

[8/6/2012 10:36:16] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: You hear horses trotting towards the village from the north.

[8/6/2012 10:36:49] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmiths stops working and gets up from the stump. "Must be our lord." Blacksmith walks towards the window.

[8/6/2012 10:37:24 | Edited 10:37:28] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Quick. Get out of here and run to the forest. He's here to collect the taxes."

[8/6/2012 10:37:49] Fungal Wrath: "is there a bck door?"

[8/6/2012 10:38:05] greenimp: I lean on the counter and waitfor this lord"

[8/6/2012 10:38:08 | Edited 10:38:18] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "No. Hurry up till he's really here."

[8/6/2012 10:38:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "What? You're not going?"

[8/6/2012 10:38:48] greenimp: "I'll see to this, you go and hide friend"

[8/6/2012 10:39:10] Fungal Wrath: "well then..."

[8/6/2012 10:39:16] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Did you say that to blacksmith or Fungal? ))

[8/6/2012 10:39:26] greenimp: ((The blacksmith))

[8/6/2012 10:39:58] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "I can't... The village elder will talk on me. I have to pay the taxes. It's what I have to do to work and live here... "

[8/6/2012 10:40:11] Fungal Wrath: turns to greenimp

[8/6/2012 10:40:14] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The horses are now near the guards.

[8/6/2012 10:40:45] greenimp: "Quickly! When is the last time your lord was here in relation to the murders!"

[8/6/2012 10:40:52] Fungal Wrath: "i'm forgetting my manners" bows with a florish "the name is Tallin.. at your service"

[8/6/2012 10:40:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: You can now see the royal horses trotting towards the village center. You can see it through the window.

[8/6/2012 10:41:30] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "You must be joking right? Seriously. He's not responsible to this... Well, if you really want to know, last time he was here was a week ago..."

[8/6/2012 10:41:56] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "He's a friendly kind of person... Really..."

[8/6/2012 10:42:11] greenimp: "Then why tell me to hide?"

[8/6/2012 10:42:24] Fungal Wrath: "well then, there shouldn't be a problem then..."

[8/6/2012 10:42:38] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Because he collects taxes from everyone, and people like you must pay even more..."

[8/6/2012 10:42:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith walks back to the broken tree stump and sits on it.

[8/6/2012 10:43:12] greenimp: "I'm no citizen of this town, so I'll not pay any taxes."

[8/6/2012 10:43:16] Fungal Wrath: "that might be a problem..."

[8/6/2012 10:44:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: A door almost gets broken the one of the soldiers, who seems to look like a knight, pushes the door open. He mumbles: "Needs fixing." He then looks at blacksmith then at the two men to his right.

[8/6/2012 10:44:44] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The knight says: "Ahh... Georgy... Nice to see you..." He says that when looking at the blacksmith.

[8/6/2012 10:45:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith slowly unattaches a purse from his waistline and extends his hand to the knight, as that one approaches the blacksmith.

[8/6/2012 10:46:00 | Edited 10:46:31] greenimp: "You should leave him some money friend, to pay for the door you just broke..."

[8/6/2012 10:46:08] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The knight quickly takes the purse and attaches it to his own belt. He then turns around, looking at the men, cracking a fake smile.

[8/6/2012 10:46:57] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Knight: "You must be the new here? Come with me, please. Lord wishes to see any newcommers." The knight slowly leaves the blacksmithshop, clearly waiting for the men to follow him.

[8/6/2012 10:47:18] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith nods to the men.

[8/6/2012 10:48:00] greenimp: "I'm just passing through, friend, I'm comfortable right here."

[8/6/2012 10:49:10] Fungal Wrath: whispers to greenimp "causing trouble might not be the wisest choise of action.."

[8/6/2012 10:49:14] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Go with him. Just tell the lord what you really think of him. He just cannot hurt you."

[8/6/2012 10:49:50] greenimp: Whispers back: "It might get us a swift meeting with these murderers however..."

[8/6/2012 10:50:12] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The knight is wearing this armour: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110526010660/assassinscreed/images/b/ba/The_knight_gear-600x340.png

[8/6/2012 10:50:30] greenimp: ((Good, slow and heavy)

[8/6/2012 10:50:49 | Edited 10:50:51] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Seriously, not following him will lead you to even worse fate than if you would've followed him."

[8/6/2012 10:51:19] Fungal Wrath: " i think the blacksmith have a pointer there.."

[8/6/2012 10:51:21] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "It's not that you really have a choice..."

[8/6/2012 10:51:32] greenimp: "Very well then."

[8/6/2012 10:51:54] greenimp: I go with the knight

[8/6/2012 10:52:03] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Would Fungal also follow him?

[8/6/2012 10:52:15] Fungal Wrath: nods and does the same

[8/6/2012 10:53:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: When a knight sees the men following him, he begins to walk towards the town center. "I know what you're thinking. But please. Just do as he says. You don't want your head cut do you?"

[8/6/2012 10:53:29] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: As you look forward, you see the lord and the nights talking to the village elder.

[8/6/2012 10:53:33] greenimp: ((It would be hilarious if we ended up killing the knight just outside the blacksmith where the murders took place))

[8/6/2012 10:53:44] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The lord looks like this: http://30ninjas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/1commodus420.jpg

[8/6/2012 10:53:49] Fungal Wrath: "He being...?"

[8/6/2012 10:54:02] greenimp: ((Definite bad guy))

[8/6/2012 10:54:42] Fungal Wrath: (Yep))

[8/6/2012 10:54:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Knight: "Our lord. His name is Kher Lim. But, please, I beg you, call him "My lord"."

[8/6/2012 10:55:05] greenimp: "My lord is Arniss friend, I know no other."

[8/6/2012 10:55:07] Fungal Wrath: "will keep it in mind good sir.

[8/6/2012 10:55:10] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The knight and the men finally approach the conversation.

[8/6/2012 10:55:39] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Knight whispers: "Or just keep silent and nod or shake your heads."

[8/6/2012 10:55:58] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The lord turns at the men. The knight walks away towards his horse.

[8/6/2012 10:56:47] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord: "Ah. You must be the newcommers." The lord smiles and crosses his arms, looking at the firearm of Sondjask and a dagger of Vulkestjun. "What brings you here?"

[8/6/2012 10:57:11] greenimp: "Justice."

[8/6/2012 10:58:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The lord quickly relaxes his arms and flexes them a bit and his smiles quickly turns into a frown. "What kind of etiquette is that? Who tought you to talk to the nobles like this you stink-bloods?"

[8/6/2012 10:58:12] Fungal Wrath: ((since when am i known as Sondjask?))

[8/6/2012 10:58:23] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( OOOPS ))

[8/6/2012 10:58:29] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( SOrry, looked at another bio ))

[8/6/2012 10:58:51 | Edited 10:58:57] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Tallin* ))

[8/6/2012 10:59:01] Fungal Wrath: " forgive my companion here you Highness"

[8/6/2012 10:59:14] greenimp: I fix him with a piercing gaze and say: "You're no master of mine, friend" (Roll intimidate)

[8/6/2012 10:59:26] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( One moment ))

[8/6/2012 10:59:33] Fungal Wrath: ((Oh Dear))

[8/6/2012 11:00:01] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Don't worry I wont let you get killed at the first day ))

[8/6/2012 11:00:11] Fungal Wrath: ((lolz))

[8/6/2012 11:00:17] greenimp: ((This guy's obviously a pretty bad dude, let's see if we can't manage another murder attempt in the alley behind the balcksmith tonight))

[8/6/2012 11:00:36] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Can't find that algorithm hold on ))

[8/6/2012 11:01:07 | Edited 11:01:13] greenimp: ((I get +6 to intimidate))

[8/6/2012 11:01:53 | Edited 11:01:55] greenimp: ((Took intimidating prowess =P ))

[8/6/2012 11:02:10] Fungal Wrath: ((Nice))

[8/6/2012 11:02:16] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Tell me how to roll it, I can't find the algorithm ))

[8/6/2012 11:02:34 | Edited 11:02:41] greenimp: ((It's a D20 +6))

[8/6/2012 11:02:57] greenimp: ((Against a will save I think))

[8/6/2012 11:03:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( 11 ))

[8/6/2012 11:03:24] Fungal Wrath: ((total?))

[8/6/2012 11:03:24] greenimp: ((before or after modifier?))

[8/6/2012 11:03:39] *** ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙ sent IMG_06082012_110338.png IMG_06082012_110338.png IMG_06082012_110338.png IMG_06082012_110338.png ***

[8/6/2012 11:03:50] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Check the full roll ))

[8/6/2012 11:04:20] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Did you just fail? ))

[8/6/2012 11:04:21 | Edited 11:04:28] greenimp: ((Could go either way there))

[8/6/2012 11:04:45] Fungal Wrath: ((ouch)

[8/6/2012 11:04:54] greenimp: ((Do an opposed roll for the noble I think))

[8/6/2012 11:05:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Mm ))

[8/6/2012 11:05:20] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: d20 + ?

[8/6/2012 11:05:31 | Edited 11:05:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: ((he's kind of stupid I'd say +1? ))

[8/6/2012 11:05:40] greenimp: ((Sounds about right))

[8/6/2012 11:05:54] Fungal Wrath: (facepalm)

[8/6/2012 11:05:59] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( 7 ))

[8/6/2012 11:06:03] greenimp: ((Score))

[8/6/2012 11:06:22] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: *Success* The lord raises his eyebrow.

[8/6/2012 11:06:36] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "So who is your lord?"

[8/6/2012 11:07:22] greenimp: "I've no lord save Arniss, and you'd do best not to anger that one."

[8/6/2012 11:07:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The knights around the lord would get ahold of their swords in their belts.

[8/6/2012 11:08:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The lord nods and shakes his head to the knights. They immidiately relax their hands.

[8/6/2012 11:08:27] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "What brings you here, travellers?"

[8/6/2012 11:08:58] greenimp: "There's been murder done in this town, and I aim to drag those responsible into the light."

[8/6/2012 11:09:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord: "Murders? What kind of murders? When and who?" The lord does not seem to show any signs of sarcasm, but he seems to just want to gain honor from catching the murderers.

[8/6/2012 11:11:32] greenimp: "Three villagers and two travellers, according to the townsfolk."

[8/6/2012 11:11:43] greenimp: ((The two women were travellers, right?))

[8/6/2012 11:12:04] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Yes, but the three men were not villagers ))

[8/6/2012 11:12:16] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Forgotten already? I said they were not citizens ))

[8/6/2012 11:12:21 | Edited 11:12:24] greenimp: ((I thought they lived in town?"))

[8/6/2012 11:12:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( nah ))

[8/6/2012 11:12:42] greenimp: ((Scratch that last speech then))

[8/6/2012 11:12:44 | Removed 11:13:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: This message has been removed.

[8/6/2012 11:12:51] greenimp: "Five travellers, all up."

[8/6/2012 11:13:06] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [Monday, August 06, 2012 11:12] [d20 GM]Putpelė:



<<< Lord: "Any idea where they might be now?"

[8/6/2012 11:13:39] greenimp: ((In the cemetary, duh =P))

[8/6/2012 11:14:06] greenimp: "As far as I can tell, they escaped into the woods after each murder"

[8/6/2012 11:14:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( I mean, the murderers ))

[8/6/2012 11:14:41] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord: "Weapons? Faces? Magical powers?"

[8/6/2012 11:15:35] greenimp: "Flaming arrows, a sword, the blacksmith reports glowing eyes"

[8/6/2012 11:15:46] Fungal Wrath: " i over heard the blacksmith mentioning yelowish felline eyes"

[8/6/2012 11:16:10] Fungal Wrath: adding after a slight pause "your Highnes"

[8/6/2012 11:16:16] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "You can't be serious right? It can't be true... So you're saying... No... No... No, just no..."

[8/6/2012 11:16:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "Do you realise who you have just described to me?"

[8/6/2012 11:16:58] greenimp: ((Mary queen of scots))

[8/6/2012 11:17:10] greenimp: "If I realised, I'd not be standing here talking."

[8/6/2012 11:17:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "You just described me how a scout of Duchy of Vaumera looks like..."

[8/6/2012 11:18:04] Fungal Wrath: "i'm not versed with politics, highness... care to elaborate?"

[8/6/2012 11:18:05 | Edited 11:18:36] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord looks at one of the knights. "Report to the sultan. Now." The knight quickly bows and gets on the horse, quickly beginning to trot away.

[8/6/2012 11:18:56] greenimp: ((I can't see Vaumera on the map))

[8/6/2012 11:19:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "Just, stay away from this. The war is coming. It's going to be... Big... I'll personally slay their villagers."

[8/6/2012 11:19:14] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( It's orange ))

[8/6/2012 11:19:19] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( It's orange kingdom ))

[8/6/2012 11:19:24] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( duchy * ))

[8/6/2012 11:19:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Orange cities. See? ))

[8/6/2012 11:19:47] greenimp: "You'll not go killing villagers, or you'll be no better."

[8/6/2012 11:20:12] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord: "Oh, you better tell that to their scouts who kill my villagers like that... "

[8/6/2012 11:20:29] Fungal Wrath: "they have not slain YOUR villagers, now have they?"

[8/6/2012 11:20:32] greenimp: "I intend to." (Intimidate roll)

[8/6/2012 11:20:52] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Nah. No need to intimidate him. He's intimidated already by what you say. ))

[8/6/2012 11:21:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord: "What do you mean, not MY villagers?"

[8/6/2012 11:21:10] greenimp: ((I'm not going to let this lordling run off and slaughter innocent villagers))

[8/6/2012 11:21:20] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Just see what happens next ;P ))

[8/6/2012 11:21:58] Fungal Wrath: "i mean your highnes, that those slain are not of this village from what i gather"

[8/6/2012 11:22:00] greenimp: "If you seek to kill the innocent, I'll stop you here and now myself."

[8/6/2012 11:22:32] Fungal Wrath: ((i do not know this guy))

[8/6/2012 11:22:37] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord ignores Vulkestjun then turns his head at Tallin.

[8/6/2012 11:23:00] greenimp: ((He'll regret ignoring me.))

[8/6/2012 11:23:19] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord: "Show me the bodies." The village elder says: "Please follow me, my lord."

[8/6/2012 11:23:40] greenimp: I accompany them.

[8/6/2012 11:24:08] Fungal Wrath: same

[8/6/2012 11:24:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The men arrive to the cemetary. The bodies are yet not buried.

[8/6/2012 11:25:03] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: All bodies are burned so it is hard to recognize the victims. But the only part of the body which did not burn are the tails. The tails of victims.

[8/6/2012 11:25:23] greenimp: ((Ahh, good old racism is to blame))

[8/6/2012 11:26:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The village elder looks at the lord then says: "My lord... Nothing makes me think otherwise, but that they were Catfolk..."

[8/6/2012 11:26:31] greenimp: ((Oh... Political dissidents perhaps?))

[8/6/2012 11:26:46] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord: "Stop being obvious, Marcus."

[8/6/2012 11:26:57] Fungal Wrath: ((bathroom break))

[8/6/2012 11:27:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The elder nods, then steps back. The lord approaches the bodies and takes a closer look.

[8/6/2012 11:27:10] greenimp: ((Better go fix it))

[8/6/2012 11:27:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The lord rolls one of the bodies around then quickly steps back.

[8/6/2012 11:28:15] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The lord quickly turns his head at one of the knights. "Quickly, go catch that other knight and tell him that he wouldn't bring the sultan any reports."

[8/6/2012 11:28:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ " This is not a provocation. These are just ------

[8/6/2012 11:28:40] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ Hold on. door bell

[8/6/2012 11:29:13] greenimp: ((The lordling runs in a comical fasion to the nearest door to answer the bell))

[8/6/2012 11:29:49] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "These are just..."

[8/6/2012 11:30:28] Fungal Wrath: ((back. bathroom fixed :P))

[8/6/2012 11:30:45] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The knight quickly gets on the horse and trots away

[8/6/2012 11:30:54] greenimp: "Just what?"

[8/6/2012 11:31:00] Fungal Wrath: "they are just..?"

[8/6/2012 11:32:33] Fungal Wrath: ((..ice waiting to happen?))

[8/6/2012 11:33:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "They were killed honourably as the wizards and witches." The lord points at the stab at body's back. "As black witches and wizards." Lord turns his head at the men. "Do you know anyone else suspicious here?"

[8/6/2012 11:33:34] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "The kingdoms agreed to pursue any dark magicians with special light spells..."

[8/6/2012 11:34:11] Fungal Wrath: (the plot thickens...))

[8/6/2012 11:34:23] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( It was all planned =D ))

[8/6/2012 11:35:04] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "This is not an affair of citizens. You have to stay away from this. All of you. "

[8/6/2012 11:35:09] greenimp: "If these scouts were noble, why do they hide in the shadows?"

[8/6/2012 11:35:49] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "What did you expect them to do? Kill these dark magicians and just stand here and get killed by either guards or citizens without even giving a chance to explain the situation?"

[8/6/2012 11:35:53] Fungal Wrath: ((and let this lordling have all the fun and glory?))

[8/6/2012 11:36:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The lord and the knights leave the cemetery in a quick manner and walk towards the horses.

[8/6/2012 11:36:24] greenimp: "He who serves justice has nothing to fear from the light."

[8/6/2012 11:36:50] Fungal Wrath: ((sec, mother's back. brb))

[8/6/2012 11:36:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Lord: "Just do as you were. We'll take care of this. Well... I will."

[8/6/2012 11:36:55] greenimp: ((We're so not leaving this to the lordling and his band of tin soldiers))

[8/6/2012 11:37:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The lord and the knights get on a horse and begin to trot away.

[8/6/2012 11:37:36] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The party shares 20 XP.

[8/6/2012 11:37:47] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: As in 10XP to each.

[8/6/2012 11:38:20] greenimp: I examine the bodies more closely

[8/6/2012 11:39:58] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: One one of the bodies, you can see a very strange necklace/amulet hanging around the neck. It is coloured black and it is hard to notice, but you eventually find it.

[8/6/2012 11:40:38] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( The first words of my sentance are... Messed up. Sorry. ))

[8/6/2012 11:40:46] Fungal Wrath: ((back))

[8/6/2012 11:40:52] greenimp: ((It's cool, I see what you meant))

[8/6/2012 11:40:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( On one of the bodies* ))

[8/6/2012 11:41:00] Fungal Wrath: ((give me a minute to read all this..)))

[8/6/2012 11:41:16] greenimp: I examine the amulet

[8/6/2012 11:42:46] Fungal Wrath: ((did you pick it up?))

[8/6/2012 11:42:47] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ The amulet seems to have a precious gem attached into it. INT 12 Your intelligence fails to examine the amulet any closer. WIS 10 Your wisdom does not let you to sense any magic. ]]

[8/6/2012 11:42:56] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( No he didn't yet ))

[8/6/2012 11:43:10 | Edited 11:43:30] greenimp: "What do you make of it, Tallin?"

[8/6/2012 11:43:35] Fungal Wrath: "my pointy ears are tingling ((are they?))

[8/6/2012 11:44:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: [[ As Tallin examines the amulet, he INT 14 figures that the gem is worth a lot. WIS 12 He senses dark magic. ]]

[8/6/2012 11:44:48] greenimp: ((I'm assuming he's relaying this information to me))

[8/6/2012 11:44:49] Fungal Wrath: "my elven blood senses dark magic at work.."

[8/6/2012 11:45:18] Fungal Wrath: "this is no mere trinket.."

[8/6/2012 11:45:29] greenimp: "I don't know about you friend, but I do not intend to let this lie."

[8/6/2012 11:46:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Cucxa would appear silently behind the men. "What are you doing here, young men?"

[8/6/2012 11:46:25] greenimp: "Does this amulet mean anything to you?"

[8/6/2012 11:46:41] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Cucxa nods twice. It belongs to my sister.

[8/6/2012 11:46:45] Fungal Wrath: ((who are you talking to?))

[8/6/2012 11:46:54] greenimp: ((Cucxa))

[8/6/2012 11:46:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "It belongs to my sister."

[8/6/2012 11:46:57] Fungal Wrath: and did i hear her aproach?))

[8/6/2012 11:47:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: You wouldn't hear her approach. It was completely silent.

[8/6/2012 11:47:31] greenimp: "Some sort of family crest? Do you also have one?"

[8/6/2012 11:47:34] Fungal Wrath: ((even to an Elven-Blood?))

[8/6/2012 11:48:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "In fact, yes I do. But I am seriously sorry for this, because everyone who realises that does not live long enough." Curcxa steps into a combat stance.

[8/6/2012 11:48:51] greenimp: ((Does she need to draw a weapon?))

[8/6/2012 11:49:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Curxa does not draw any weapons, but she seems to make some kind of a ball in her hands.

[8/6/2012 11:49:17] greenimp: ((Or some similar prepratory action?))

[8/6/2012 11:49:24] Fungal Wrath: "now now milady, no need for that.."

[8/6/2012 11:49:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "Amulet. Now."

[8/6/2012 11:49:50] greenimp: "I will allow you one chance to cease this foolishness and explain yourself"

[8/6/2012 11:50:05] greenimp: "Look, I shall even disarm"

[8/6/2012 11:50:16] greenimp: *Drops dagger on the ground*

[8/6/2012 11:50:22] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: One of the patrolling guards notices the witch and draws his crossbow, quickly reloading it.

[8/6/2012 11:50:38] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: He would appear behind Cucxa and she wouldn't notice.

[8/6/2012 11:51:08] Fungal Wrath: "HALT"

[8/6/2012 11:51:14] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The guard silently takes an aim on Curxa's torso and nods to the man.

[8/6/2012 11:51:22] Fungal Wrath: "ALL of you"

[8/6/2012 11:51:22] greenimp: ((STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!))

[8/6/2012 11:51:31] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Oh, don't ruin this. ))

[8/6/2012 11:51:38] greenimp: ((Sorry))

[8/6/2012 11:52:02] greenimp: "What is this in aid of? There is no need for violence."

[8/6/2012 11:52:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The ball was almost complete, but is interrupted by a bolt sticking out of Curxa's body.

[8/6/2012 11:52:19] greenimp: ((Fucking guards...))

[8/6/2012 11:52:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Curxa falls on the ground, barely breathing.

[8/6/2012 11:52:46] greenimp: I take her amulet from her

[8/6/2012 11:52:51] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The guard lowers the crossbow and approaches the woman

[8/6/2012 11:53:01 | Edited 11:53:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: She doesn't have any amulet on her.

[8/6/2012 11:53:14] greenimp: ((She said she had one?))

[8/6/2012 11:53:24] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Yeah. She lied :P ))

[8/6/2012 11:53:33] Fungal Wrath: ((kneels besides the ((elven?)) woman

[8/6/2012 11:53:44] greenimp: "Guard! What is the meaning of this!"

[8/6/2012 11:54:08] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: She is, indeel, elven. The guard raises an eyebrow: "I thought she was about to kill you both?"

[8/6/2012 11:54:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The woman loses her consciousness.

[8/6/2012 11:54:52] greenimp: "I am not so easily killed. There is more than meets the eye here."

[8/6/2012 11:55:17] greenimp: "Let us stabilize this woman, she has information, I am sure of it."

[8/6/2012 11:55:23] Fungal Wrath: "this was elven buisness sir|

[8/6/2012 11:55:39] Fungal Wrath: "i think so at least"

[8/6/2012 11:55:42] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "I am afraid I have an order to neutralize anyone who uses a weapon or magic in this village."

[8/6/2012 11:56:05] Fungal Wrath: " i see.."

[8/6/2012 11:56:05] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "I'll bring the head surgeon." The guard runs away.

[8/6/2012 11:56:21] Fungal Wrath: "well she's neuturalized alright"

[8/6/2012 11:56:35 | Edited 11:56:40] greenimp: I pick up my dagger again and slip it into my... belt... holster... place I store my dagger

[8/6/2012 11:57:10] greenimp: "She seemed awfully keen on getting this amulet. Best we take it with us."

[8/6/2012 11:57:34] Fungal Wrath: ((sec))

[8/6/2012 11:57:37] Fungal Wrath: (mp)

[8/6/2012 11:57:40] greenimp: ((Also, just so you know Fungal, my characterlooks like:))

[8/6/2012 11:58:28 | Edited 11:58:30] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Best post a pic from google. ))

[8/6/2012 11:58:32] greenimp: (( : A tall human dressed in a tattered robe, with a hood and a dog fur thrown about his shoulders.))

[8/6/2012 11:59:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( This? 382px-CaesarFNV.png ))

[8/6/2012 11:59:32 | Edited 11:59:38] greenimp: ((With bright green orbs for eyes))

[8/6/2012 11:59:56] greenimp: ((Nope, I'll look for a suitable picture))

[8/6/2012 12:00:14] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Maybe Stormcloak from skyrim? :P ))

[8/6/2012 12:00:32 | Edited 12:00:38] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/044/8/5/ulfric_stormcloak_sketch_by_aihito-d4pldlb.jpg ))

[8/6/2012 12:00:58] greenimp: ((That's pretty much how the dog fur is sitting, yeah))

[8/6/2012 12:01:05] greenimp: ((Just use your imagination))

[8/6/2012 12:01:11] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Yeah. ))

[8/6/2012 12:01:27] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Fungal tell me when you're back. ))

[8/6/2012 12:01:49] greenimp: ((We might want to wrap this session up soon))

[8/6/2012 12:01:49] Fungal Wrath: ((medium sized pointy-eared man with scrffy beard (scruffs? not sure whate right word is) wearing a mud and dust stained travelers cloack)

[8/6/2012 12:01:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The head surgeon arrives with a guard.

[8/6/2012 12:01:59] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Np ))

[8/6/2012 12:02:21] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "What happened here?"

[8/6/2012 12:02:32] greenimp: "This woman needs to be kept alive. But be warned, she may be dangerous"

[8/6/2012 12:02:50] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The guard whispers something to the head surgeon.

[8/6/2012 12:02:51] greenimp: "You can thank our friend here *nods to the guard* for her present state"

[8/6/2012 12:03:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The guard bows sarcastically "Always for your service." The guard then slowly leaps away.

[8/6/2012 12:03:45] greenimp: ((Leaps??))

[8/6/2012 12:03:49] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head surgeon nods, coming closer to the woman

[8/6/2012 12:03:57] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Walks/leaps  :D ))

[8/6/2012 12:04:21] greenimp: ((Skips merrily, Oh please make it so he skips merrily away))

[8/6/2012 12:04:31] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( : D ))

[8/6/2012 12:04:48] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "Very well. Anything else you wanted to tell me?"

[8/6/2012 12:05:22] Fungal Wrath: ((btw, while the guard and surgeon wre on their way, i muttered somthing like:

[8/6/2012 12:05:56] Fungal Wrath: "oh misguided elder sister, why did you have to do this?"))

[8/6/2012 12:06:10] greenimp: "Only that when she is about to regain consiousness, please send for us. We shall be at the tavern"

[8/6/2012 12:06:59] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "Very well." Head Surgeon violently takes the arrow out of the body and floats his left hand above the big wound.

[8/6/2012 12:06:59] greenimp: I turn to Tallin "This has been a most tiring day, I could use a meal"

[8/6/2012 12:07:12] Fungal Wrath: ((is she stabilized yet?))

[8/6/2012 12:07:18] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon closes his eyes and begins casting a spell.

[8/6/2012 12:07:38] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Greenimp has to go? Fungal, do you have time to stay? ))

[8/6/2012 12:07:52] greenimp: ((I can stay for a while yet))

[8/6/2012 12:07:58] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Oh. How long? ))

[8/6/2012 12:08:04] Fungal Wrath: ""i agree, please wait with that though"

[8/6/2012 12:08:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( I might extend this RP as much as I can ))

[8/6/2012 12:08:37] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "You won't even have time to get to the tavern before I finish."

[8/6/2012 12:08:42] greenimp: ((About... another 15 mins?))

[8/6/2012 12:08:48] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Great. ))

[8/6/2012 12:08:54] greenimp: "Excellent news"

[8/6/2012 12:09:23] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon opens his eyes and turns the unconscious body around on its back.

[8/6/2012 12:09:31] Fungal Wrath: "do you require assitance to carry her to the infirmary?"

[8/6/2012 12:10:15] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "I'm afraid she is not healable with the my magic... I don't understand..."

[8/6/2012 12:10:39] greenimp: "Try a minor spell of inflict pain..."

[8/6/2012 12:10:41] Fungal Wrath: "is she.. Dying...?"

[8/6/2012 12:11:00] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon nods. He closes his eyes again and floats his hand above the stomatch.

[8/6/2012 12:11:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: He begins to cast another spell, as seen by his mouth movement.

[8/6/2012 12:11:45 | Edited 12:11:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon then quickly swings his hand at the stomatch as a sign of pain.

[8/6/2012 12:12:12] Fungal Wrath: (who's stomach?))

[8/6/2012 12:12:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Woman's

[8/6/2012 12:12:21] greenimp: ((The elf's))

[8/6/2012 12:12:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Cucxa's wounds begin to disappear.

[8/6/2012 12:12:38] greenimp: "I thought so..."

[8/6/2012 12:12:53] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "What in the bloody hell is that... Maker..."

[8/6/2012 12:12:53] Fungal Wrath: ghasps.

[8/6/2012 12:13:26] greenimp: "She may be undead. Please proceed."

[8/6/2012 12:14:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "Well, just like a healing spell, this spell should make her open her eyes any second now. Now tell me, how did you find her?"

[8/6/2012 12:14:49] greenimp: "Crying in the tavern and asking for assistance initially, malevolent and sinister shortly thereafter."

[8/6/2012 12:15:19] greenimp: ((No xp for figuring out how to heal her? =P))

[8/6/2012 12:15:23] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "Whatever the information would she have for you, you should tie her immidietly.

[8/6/2012 12:15:36] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( When you finish the quest you get lots! ))

[8/6/2012 12:15:39] greenimp: "A wise precaution"

[8/6/2012 12:15:45] greenimp: We tie her up

[8/6/2012 12:15:57] greenimp: With her own clothing if no rope can be found

[8/6/2012 12:16:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon : " I have the rope."

[8/6/2012 12:16:18 | Edited 12:17:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon stands up and unwraps his belt, which is an actual rope.

[8/6/2012 12:16:29] greenimp: "Nifty"

[8/6/2012 12:16:47] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: He slowly sits back down: "Turn her around." He holds the rope in his both hands.

[8/6/2012 12:16:56] Fungal Wrath: "sir you seem to be versed with the ways of Heaven, life and unlife..."

[8/6/2012 12:17:13] greenimp: ((Who was that to?))

[8/6/2012 12:17:22] Fungal Wrath: the surgeon))

[8/6/2012 12:17:32] greenimp: I turn her around

[8/6/2012 12:17:38] Fungal Wrath: can you sense the touch of the grave from her?"

[8/6/2012 12:18:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon nods, then wraps the rope around the hands of Cucxa. "Only my books can answer this."

[8/6/2012 12:18:41] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The woman regains her consciousness and spits the dirt out of her mouth, opening her eyes.

[8/6/2012 12:18:52] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Much time left for you, greenimp? ))

[8/6/2012 12:19:11] greenimp: "Now, Cucxa, perhaps we can be more civil about this."

[8/6/2012 12:19:33] greenimp: ((I don't care anymore, I've got to find out what happens next!))

[8/6/2012 12:19:42] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( : D ))

[8/6/2012 12:20:00] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Curxa: "You'll hear only your death from me, you thief."

[8/6/2012 12:20:02] Fungal Wrath: "elder sister, why did you choose to act so?"

[8/6/2012 12:20:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Curxa spits on Tallin's shoes.

[8/6/2012 12:20:52] greenimp: "Thief? I have stolen nothing."

[8/6/2012 12:21:20] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Curxa: "Give me back my... My sister's amulet."

[8/6/2012 12:21:34] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon raises his eyebrow. "What kind of amulet?"

[8/6/2012 12:21:45] Fungal Wrath: ((green do you have the amulet?))

[8/6/2012 12:21:56] greenimp: "This dark artifact? I do not think this should be in the hands of anyone"

[8/6/2012 12:22:02] greenimp: ((I do))

[8/6/2012 12:22:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "Show it to me."

[8/6/2012 12:22:42] greenimp: I oblige

[8/6/2012 12:23:11] Fungal Wrath: with sad look in his eyes

[8/6/2012 12:23:32] greenimp: ((I'm showing him the amulet))

[8/6/2012 12:23:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon looks at the amulet for a minute.

[8/6/2012 12:23:49] Fungal Wrath: why did you forsake the Light of the moon to the Darkness of the night?"

[8/6/2012 12:24:23 | Edited 12:24:28] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon stands up quickly. "Whatever you do, I cannot take part in this."

[8/6/2012 12:24:53] greenimp: "What is this. You obviously recognize it."

[8/6/2012 12:25:34] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon was about to say something, but Curxa interrupts it by whistling some song.

[8/6/2012 12:26:03] Fungal Wrath: ((do i recognize it?))

[8/6/2012 12:26:21] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Your Wisdom won't let you recognize it.

[8/6/2012 12:27:11] Fungal Wrath: ((do i understand the words?))

[8/6/2012 12:27:37] Fungal Wrath: ((oh wait, nevermind))

[8/6/2012 12:27:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon says loudly(almost shouting) "Get rid of this and her. She is not simply undead. She is not undead at all. She's a dark sister."

[8/6/2012 12:27:59] greenimp: ((Do I know what that is?))

[8/6/2012 12:28:13] Fungal Wrath: ((wisdon\intellgance roll?))

[8/6/2012 12:28:15] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Not really. Not many know of these two words ))

[8/6/2012 12:28:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( No need of rolls, really. ))

[8/6/2012 12:28:44] greenimp: I place my hand over her mouth, silencing her whistling

[8/6/2012 12:28:57] greenimp: "What is a dark sister?"

[8/6/2012 12:30:15] Fungal Wrath: ((if i blackjack an undead, will it go uncontious?))

[8/6/2012 12:30:19] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "In short - assassins of the innocent. They use dark magic to get rid of all their foes and sneak away unnoticed. They worship Old Religion and if that woman would cast a spell on me, I would have almost no chance of resisting it.

[8/6/2012 12:30:50] greenimp: I punch her in the head for non-lethal damage to try and knock her unconcious.

[8/6/2012 12:31:06] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Curcxa: "That's right, you piece of... Whatever is bad."

[8/6/2012 12:31:29] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Curcxa gets punched unconscious after saying her words.

[8/6/2012 12:31:48] greenimp: *sigh* "What is to be done with her then."

[8/6/2012 12:32:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: The party shares 200XP - 100XP for each

[8/6/2012 12:32:55] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "However unlawful or anything it might sound, the only way to kill their spirit is to bring her to The Temple of Light"

[8/6/2012 12:33:28] greenimp: If that is what must be done, than that is what we shall do."

[8/6/2012 12:33:30] Fungal Wrath: ""where do we find that place?"

[8/6/2012 12:33:51] greenimp: "I am sorry friend, it looks like your kinsman is lost."

[8/6/2012 12:34:35] Fungal Wrath: "was she realy elven? or is it the form she chose to wear with hear dark magic?"

[8/6/2012 12:34:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "The temple is in the city of Lovanar. It is a territory of Duchy of Vaumera.

[8/6/2012 12:34:48] Fungal Wrath: nods his head before saying that

[8/6/2012 12:35:23] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "If you would really care about her real rece, you should wait until midnight and see if she turns into her original form."

[8/6/2012 12:35:40] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( real race* ))

[8/6/2012 12:36:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "But... You really shouldn't go there alone."

[8/6/2012 12:36:07] greenimp: "Evil is evil, no matter what shape it wears."

[8/6/2012 12:36:52] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "I have overheard the conversation between you and lord. If the knight does not catch another knight, there will be a war. And a cruel war. This will not let you go to wherever you're planning to go now."

[8/6/2012 12:37:01] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "That easily..."

[8/6/2012 12:37:21] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "You need to gather a large party."

[8/6/2012 12:37:59] greenimp: "I am sure I can find others of a like mind."

[8/6/2012 12:38:27] greenimp: "Oh, I never told you my name, Tallin. Call me Marcus. Marcus Calixus."

[8/6/2012 12:38:38] greenimp: ((bugger, got to dash))

[8/6/2012 12:39:11] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "If you wish, I can join you, but I will need a proof of my protection and you will need to have large enough party."

[8/6/2012 12:39:15] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( As in, go? ))

[8/6/2012 12:39:29] Fungal Wrath: "may the heaven would choose a brighter day for our meeting"

[8/6/2012 12:39:40] Fungal Wrath: "but well met none theless"

[8/6/2012 12:40:10] Fungal Wrath: extands a hand in the warriors way

[8/6/2012 12:40:33] Fungal Wrath: ((let's just wrap this up))

[8/6/2012 12:40:36] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "I can cast a spell of making her never fall asleep."

[8/6/2012 12:41:08] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "This will make her sleep forever."

[8/6/2012 12:41:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "If it only works..."

[8/6/2012 12:41:26] greenimp: ((I'll be back in 15 mins, but I must leave now))

[8/6/2012 12:41:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Oh. Okay. ))

[8/6/2012 12:41:40] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Let's just wait then and continue then ))

[8/6/2012 12:41:46] Fungal Wrath: ((i'll wait)

[8/6/2012 12:41:48 | Edited 12:41:52] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( I'll make myself some food ))

[8/6/2012 12:42:31] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Here. Got myself a huge slice of white bread. Mmm

[8/6/2012 12:43:02] Fungal Wrath: OM-Nom-Nom-Nom...

[8/6/2012 12:43:22] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: : D

[8/6/2012 12:43:29] Fungal Wrath: ((Doctor261 (Talk to me!)))*

[8/6/2012 12:44:03] Fungal Wrath: ((might as well do the same))

[8/6/2012 12:44:07] Fungal Wrath: ((brb))

[8/6/2012 12:49:33] greenimp: ((I have returned!))

[8/6/2012 12:49:44] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( : ) ))

[8/6/2012 12:49:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Fungal. Are you here? ))

[8/6/2012 12:52:02] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "They can let only me into the temple out of us three, so I believe I could be of a good use in this party."

[8/6/2012 12:53:08] greenimp: "Your help thus far has stood us in good stead friend, let us deal with this menace together."

[8/6/2012 12:53:28] greenimp: "Wait, where are my manners, I do not even know your name!"

[8/6/2012 12:54:18] Fungal Wrath: ((back))

[8/6/2012 12:54:37] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Head Surgeon: "Call me Roland"

[8/6/2012 12:55:36] Fungal Wrath: ((watching the two with an oustarched arm... |-())

[8/6/2012 12:55:47] greenimp: "Roland. It gladdens my heart that you would so selflessly embark on this quest to protect others!"

[8/6/2012 12:55:50] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( http://carrollalia.wikia.com/wiki/Party Keep it updated, if I don't ))

[8/6/2012 12:56:28] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Roland: "Well. I also want to protect myself, you know?" He chuckles slightly, smiling.

[8/6/2012 12:57:12] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: A blacksmith comes out of the corner: "I could not help myself, but to overhear your conversation."

[8/6/2012 12:58:00] Fungal Wrath: streches his arms and scratches his neck after marcus igored protocol twice (ahm, ahm))

[8/6/2012 12:58:09] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "I will supply you with weapons if you get this witch out of this town immideately. Also, have you checked the other bodies?"

[8/6/2012 12:58:29] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( What's up with your arms/neck? :D ))

[8/6/2012 12:58:54] greenimp: ((Marcus didn't notice you wanted to shake hands =P))

[8/6/2012 12:58:57] Fungal Wrath: ((i extended it for a warrior's andshake..)

[8/6/2012 12:59:09] Fungal Wrath: //((handshaek*))

[8/6/2012 12:59:11] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Ah ))

[8/6/2012 12:59:47] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith pulls out a purse from his pockets and tosses it to Tallin.

[8/6/2012 13:00:22] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "I made these when you were dealing with the lord and her."

[8/6/2012 13:00:40] Fungal Wrath: catches the purse

[8/6/2012 13:00:48] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Come on, don't be shy. Pull it open."

[8/6/2012 13:00:48] greenimp: ((They're super magical best friend rings))

[8/6/2012 13:00:55] Fungal Wrath: "may i ask what's in it?"

[8/6/2012 13:01:15] Fungal Wrath: ((argh, late again =/))

[8/6/2012 13:01:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "Do I look like a magician who would put a magical spell into it and which would kill you when you'd open it?"

[8/6/2012 13:02:00 | Edited 13:02:08] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith: "There are bullets I smithed specially for your gun."

[8/6/2012 13:02:08] greenimp: "That was... Oddly specific."

[8/6/2012 13:02:21] Fungal Wrath: ((gimme a break.. i'm chumming breakfest while chatting lol...))

[8/6/2012 13:02:27] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Sure. ))

[8/6/2012 13:02:48] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( You have breakfast at 13:02? You have a very strange timetable. ))

[8/6/2012 13:03:10] Fungal Wrath: ((Branch?

[8/6/2012 13:03:30] Fungal Wrath: ((brunch*))

[8/6/2012 13:04:03] Fungal Wrath: ((as in late breakfest, not yet lunch))

[8/6/2012 13:04:14] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Ah ;d ))

[8/6/2012 13:05:08] Fungal Wrath: ((you made me hungry with waving the wavite bread around :D))

[8/6/2012 13:05:16] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( XD ))

[8/6/2012 13:05:33] greenimp: "I am sure we shall find other noble souls before too long"

[8/6/2012 13:06:24] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Roland: "You're new in this town, right? I'm sure you will find many people who need your help and in exchange they might join you in your travels."

[8/6/2012 13:06:32] Fungal Wrath: ""thank you good sir"

[8/6/2012 13:06:53] Fungal Wrath: ((last on was at the blcksmith))

[8/6/2012 13:07:17] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith nods and leaves(to his blacksmith's shop)

[8/6/2012 13:07:31] greenimp: "Hopefully the next person who needs my help won't turn out to be a dangerous necromantic creature" *chuckles*

[8/6/2012 13:08:32] Fungal Wrath: before the blcksmith go Tallin asks about rapiers mentioning 'unfortunate accident with his blade'

[8/6/2012 13:08:51] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Roland: "Trust me. The people here are extremely friendly. I know each of the locals here. That's why we don't really trust strangers like this witch. You see that most of them are not the ones to be trusted."

[8/6/2012 13:09:28] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( What do you mean? ))

[8/6/2012 13:09:49] Fungal Wrath: turning to Roland with a grin.

[8/6/2012 13:10:03] Fungal Wrath: "i'm sure exptions can be made"

[8/6/2012 13:10:12] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( What do you mean by these rapiers ))

[8/6/2012 13:10:15] Fungal Wrath: ((i wish to buy a rapier))

[8/6/2012 13:11:08] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Ah. ))

[8/6/2012 13:11:12] Fungal Wrath: ((it's a slender blade, swashbaclery thing))

[8/6/2012 13:11:22] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith motions to come to the blacksmith shop.

[8/6/2012 13:11:34] greenimp: ((They're actually surprisingly heavy))

[8/6/2012 13:11:46] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Also, the purse contains 30 bullets to Tallin's gun

[8/6/2012 13:12:21] Fungal Wrath: ((the gun has a trick to reloading it))

[8/6/2012 13:12:58] Fungal Wrath: and it's an off hand weapon))

[8/6/2012 13:13:31] Fungal Wrath: ((i have high dex and decent strength))

[8/6/2012 13:14:04] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( The front of this buckler is fitted with a small, double-barreled gun that can be shot while wearing the buckler. Unlike with a double-barreled pistol, you can only shoot one barrel at a time.



You must remove the buckler to reload the gun. Each barrel of a buckler gun uses a bullet and 1 dose of black powder or single alchemical cartridge as ammunition. Because of its awkward construction, a buckler gun is always considered an off-handed weapon. ))

[8/6/2012 13:14:49] greenimp: ((Shall we draw this to a close and resume next time?))

[8/6/2012 13:15:00] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Why now? You gotta go? ))

[8/6/2012 13:15:47 | Edited 13:15:50] greenimp: "It's decided then. We shall gather a force and head to the temple of light!"

[8/6/2012 13:15:58] greenimp: *Extends hand to Tallin*

[8/6/2012 13:16:43] Fungal Wrath: *Grabs his forearm, alowing Marcus to grab his*

[8/6/2012 13:16:57] Fungal Wrath: "well met friend"

[8/6/2012 13:17:13] greenimp: ((Feels like the perfect place to leave it for tonight))

[8/6/2012 13:17:33] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Ah. Alright. ^.^ ))

[8/6/2012 13:18:13] Fungal Wrath: "shall we meet at the tavern?"

[8/6/2012 13:18:31] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Fungal, do you want to continue playing? :) ))

[8/6/2012 13:18:41] greenimp: ((Picture it, a band of three prepare to set out to clense a foul beast. The sun sets as two warriors shake hands. New friends, with a new purpose. Who knows what tomorrow might bring?))

[8/6/2012 13:18:59] Fungal Wrath: "i need to make a purchace or two" 8nods his black towards the blcksmith*

[8/6/2012 13:19:07 | Edited 13:19:13] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( End o Series 1 Episode 1 xDDD ))

[8/6/2012 13:19:21] greenimp: ((Pretty much =P))

[8/6/2012 13:19:33] Fungal Wrath: ((Dito !!!))

[8/6/2012 13:19:57] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Roland nods: "I'll be at our clinic, reading books about that amulet."

[8/6/2012 13:20:33] Fungal Wrath: ((just put my last IC in the "next episode" or somthing xD))

[8/6/2012 13:20:37] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Roland looks at the witch: "I can get her with me and put her right by my side so peasants won't look at this mess."

[8/6/2012 13:20:37] greenimp: ((If Fungal is continuing, assume Vulkestjun has a room at the inn or is helping Roland research the Amulet or something))

[8/6/2012 13:21:27] Fungal Wrath: ((i'll just make a purche at the blacksmith, then go work on my character sheet))

[8/6/2012 13:21:35] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Aha. ))

[8/6/2012 13:22:06] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Roland grabs the unconscious body and puts it on his shoulder, leaving the cemetery.

[8/6/2012 13:23:13] Fungal Wrath: ((did he put an everlasting-sleep spell on her?))

[8/6/2012 13:23:22] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Not yet. ))

[8/6/2012 13:23:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( He'll do that at clinic. ))

[8/6/2012 13:23:43] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( If nobody will stop him. ))

[8/6/2012 13:24:46] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: Blacksmith is waiting for Tallin at the Blacksmith's Shop

[8/6/2012 13:24:55] Fungal Wrath: ((i realy don't want to ruin the end of session mood by adding much))

[8/6/2012 13:25:27] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Just RP that you're going there, we'll RP talking a bit and then you're free.

[8/6/2012 13:25:46] *** ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙ sent IMG_06082012_132545.png IMG_06082012_132545.png IMG_06082012_132545.png IMG_06082012_132545.png ***

[8/6/2012 13:25:50] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( I hate when this happens ))

[8/6/2012 13:26:07] Fungal Wrath: before Roland starys from the cemetery

[8/6/2012 13:26:24] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Ah ))

[8/6/2012 13:27:47] Fungal Wrath: ((argh.. hate those catch-pass))

[8/6/2012 13:27:57] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( xD ))

[8/6/2012 13:28:29 | Edited 13:28:32] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( So let's just finish this RP by going to blacksmith and then I'll go do something ))

[8/6/2012 13:28:53] Fungal Wrath: Raising his voice just so Roland would hear without shouting*

[8/6/2012 13:29:08] Fungal Wrath: "make sure you cast that spell"

[8/6/2012 13:29:19] Fungal Wrath: "we want no surprises"

[8/6/2012 13:29:41] Fungal Wrath: ((we had enuf already xD))

[8/6/2012 13:29:55] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Ah. So you want to go to blacksmith next session? ))

[8/6/2012 13:30:26] Fungal Wrath: ((we'll continue it in PM or here?))

[8/6/2012 13:30:41] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( It's better to do it here ))

[8/6/2012 13:30:50] Fungal Wrath: ((alright))

[8/6/2012 13:31:32] Fungal Wrath: *turning to follow the blacksmith*

[8/6/2012 13:32:35] Fungal Wrath: ((I think it's good idea to get this done, so we can get right down to buisness next session))

[8/6/2012 13:32:37 | Edited 14:04:13] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: 1 minute later - The blacksmith's waiting for Tallin. He unsheaths the sabre from a handle near an anvil. He extends the sabre forward towards the man.

[8/6/2012 13:32:54] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: "Sorry, I don't have any other thing, only this Sabre."

[8/6/2012 13:34:25] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( In this case, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sabre_OEMGIM.png but with a handle and not rotten ))

[8/6/2012 13:34:32] Fungal Wrath: extends both hand to recieve the blade

[8/6/2012 13:34:55] Fungal Wrath: ((Samurai style :D))

[8/6/2012 13:36:37] Fungal Wrath: can you delete last two?

[8/6/2012 13:36:39] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Actually no. It'll look like this http://pathfindertrue20.wdfiles.com/local--files/equipment/sawtoothsabre.JPG ))

[8/6/2012 13:36:56] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( What two? ))

[8/6/2012 13:38:07] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Anyway I gotta go and be back in ~30 minutes ))

[8/6/2012 13:38:13] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( So... See you ))

[8/6/2012 13:38:25] Fungal Wrath: ((i t should be somthing like: "may I?", *blacksmith hold the weapon forward*))

[8/6/2012 13:38:34] Fungal Wrath: (((cya))

[8/6/2012 14:01:30] ˙·٠•●Putpelė●•٠·˙: (( Back ))

[8/6/2012 14:03:03] Fungal Wrath: ((wcb))

[8/7/2012 7:06:41] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: ((Who all is currently here? :P))

[8/7/2012 7:07:43] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( I am. Greenimp is currently semi-busy, says he's dealing with builders outside. And Fungal should(I think) get up in about 30-60 minutes. ))

[8/7/2012 7:08:04] greenimp: ((I am semi-here.))

[8/7/2012 7:08:33] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Well. We could start, because last time greenimp was kind of resting in the inn. ))

[8/7/2012 7:08:55] greenimp: ((Assume I walked off to help Roland))

[8/7/2012 7:09:33] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( I'm just thinking of the time. The thing is, I wanted to make it connected to real life month and day. I'm just thinking if it would ruin the game or not... ))

[8/7/2012 7:10:00] greenimp: ((That would be really stressful to keep up with in RL))

[8/7/2012 7:10:20] greenimp: ((This is the middle of the day for me, for example))

[8/7/2012 7:10:44] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Alright then. Then we continue from our last session. ))

[8/7/2012 7:11:15] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Fungal is here. ))

[8/7/2012 7:11:33] greenimp: ((All I need to do is get myself a rope belt and I'm good to go))

[8/7/2012 7:11:50] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: ((Set the scene. :) ))

[8/7/2012 7:12:13] Fungal Wrath: ((woke up by a beeping skyp pretty much :D))

[8/7/2012 7:12:28] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: ((Heheehehehe.))

[8/7/2012 7:13:02] [d20 GM]Putpelė: It is now 13 o'clock. The weather is clear. Temperature ranges between 72°F (22°C) and 55°F (12°C), which is fairly normal temperature. There is a gentle breeze, but no major wind.

[8/7/2012 7:13:32] greenimp: I set about looking for some rope I can use as a belt.

[8/7/2012 7:15:37] [d20 GM]Putpelė: While you're looking for a rope, you stumble across a merchant who seems not to only have a rope but a lot of interesting equipment.

[8/7/2012 7:15:54] greenimp: I inspect his wares

[8/7/2012 7:16:06] Fungal Wrath: i'm at the blacksmith shop?

[8/7/2012 7:16:24] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Tallin is at blacksmith's shop.

[8/7/2012 7:17:10] Fungal Wrath: last time Georgy the blcksmith was showing me a wierd serated blade

[8/7/2012 7:17:43] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Blacksmith still has a extended hand, holding a sawtooth sabre.

[8/7/2012 7:18:24] Fungal Wrath: ((he never said it was a sawtooth sabre..))

[8/7/2012 7:18:37] Fungal Wrath: ((the blcaksmith that is))

[8/7/2012 7:19:08] greenimp: ((He did say it was a sabre though))

[8/7/2012 7:19:10] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Yeah. You see, there is no actual sabre description in the game manual, so if there was, I'd have to create stats from beginning. ))

[8/7/2012 7:19:21] Fungal Wrath: i reach out with both hands to recieve it

[8/7/2012 7:19:50] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Blacksmith nods and walks back to his tree stump, sitting on it.

[8/7/2012 7:21:31] greenimp: ((How about the merchant's wares?))

[8/7/2012 7:21:40] Fungal Wrath: grabbing the hilt with my right hand i swing and twirl it afew times in the air to feel the balanse of the blade

[8/7/2012 7:22:47] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Merchant has:

[8/7/2012 7:23:06] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~Military Saddle

[8/7/2012 7:23:19 | Edited 7:23:21] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~20 sheets of paper

[8/7/2012 7:23:32] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~Traveler's Outfit

[8/7/2012 7:23:43] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~Eyeglasses

[8/7/2012 7:23:52] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~Backpack, common

[8/7/2012 7:24:02] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~Pouch, belt

[8/7/2012 7:24:34] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~Glass

[8/7/2012 7:24:55] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~Cards

[8/7/2012 7:25:18] greenimp: I purchase a length of rope and the belt pouch.

[8/7/2012 7:25:20] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~Flag & stick

[8/7/2012 7:25:41] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ~And others

The total cost for the two items are:

[8/7/2012 7:26:44] [d20 GM]Putpelė: 1gp 2 sp

[8/7/2012 7:26:55] greenimp: ((That's crazy expensive!))

[8/7/2012 7:27:06 | Edited 7:27:07] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Mhaha ))

[8/7/2012 7:27:29 | Edited 7:27:46] greenimp: "That's a ridiculous price and you know it friend."

[8/7/2012 7:27:55] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Intimidate check

[8/7/2012 7:28:10] greenimp: ((Don't forget +6))

[8/7/2012 7:28:23] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( 5d6 +6 ? ))

[8/7/2012 7:28:41] greenimp: ((No, 1d20 +6))

[8/7/2012 7:29:11] greenimp: ((Against the merchant's will save I think))

[8/7/2012 7:29:13] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Intimidator: 14

[8/7/2012 7:29:30] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Victim: 18

[8/7/2012 7:29:44] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Merchant: "Buying or not?"

[8/7/2012 7:29:54] greenimp: ((I was trying to haggle, not intimidate by the way))

[8/7/2012 7:29:55] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( I used +1 for him :P ))

[8/7/2012 7:30:12] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Yeah. Pretty much same stuff xD ))

[8/7/2012 7:30:26] greenimp: "Absolutely not, I'll find what I need elsewhere."

[8/7/2012 7:30:39] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "Fine, fine... I'll lower the price..."

[8/7/2012 7:31:08] Kenneth M. Burling Jr.: ((I think Haggling might be diplomacy or something ^^ ))

[8/7/2012 7:31:23] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Merchant stand still for a while, thinking, then says: "Four silver".

[8/7/2012 7:31:39] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Ah. True. ))

[8/7/2012 7:31:42] greenimp: ((You don't have to roll for it per se, you can just try talking it out))

[8/7/2012 7:31:53] greenimp: "That's much better"

[8/7/2012 7:32:07] greenimp: I pay the man, and equip my purchases

[8/7/2012 7:35:51] greenimp: I travel to the Inn to enquire about any jobs that need doing, preferably dangerous ones

[8/7/2012 7:37:45] [d20 GM]Putpelė: [[ Inside the inn, the table on the right is now occupied by only one person. He seems to be sitting on a bench and has put his head on his crossed arms, on the table. On the left, there is a peasant woman, also sitting on a bench. It brings your attention that they are not even looking at each other. The innkeeper is away, probably making a meal in kitchen. ]]

[8/7/2012 7:39:08] greenimp: I walk up to the man: "Why so glum, chum?"

[8/7/2012 7:43:14] [d20 GM]Putpelė: [[ The man sighs and sits straight, but after a meanwhile, he puts his arm vertically and puts his head on it, saying: "Ah... Nothing... Just... You see, my wife has lost her hair broom, and she says that it's my fault. Now she wants nothing but to break up. And the good times, when we went to the city's church and paid really big money on that wedding. Now all she wants is to break up. Only thing which stops us is the distance to the church - it's in Saz-Al-Khan. In fact, I don't really love her neither now. She acts strangely lately and I think she has another champion. I don't know what to do." ]]

[8/7/2012 7:43:55 | Edited 7:44:01] greenimp: ((Hair broom?))

[8/7/2012 7:44:19] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( brush* xDDDD ))

[8/7/2012 7:44:57] greenimp: "I'm sorry for your troubles friend, I wish you luck."

[8/7/2012 7:45:01] Fungal Wrath: i try to apraise the item((comb*?))

[8/7/2012 7:45:07] greenimp: ((I'm staying out of this one))

[8/7/2012 7:45:58] Fungal Wrath: ((those should be 2 different sentnces))

[8/7/2012 7:46:41] [d20 GM]Putpelė: The man sighs then relaxes his arm again, putting a head on it, mumbling "Useless..."

[8/7/2012 7:47:26] Fungal Wrath: ((who sighs?))

[8/7/2012 7:47:30] greenimp: ((Not touching marital strife with a 10' pole))

[8/7/2012 7:47:49] greenimp: ((Or causing it with a 10" one))

[8/7/2012 7:47:54] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( What do you mean by "I try to apraise the item"? ))

[8/7/2012 7:48:02] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( The man in the inn sighs ))

[8/7/2012 7:48:43] Fungal Wrath: ((i try to gain any information i can on th wierd sabre))

[8/7/2012 7:48:50] greenimp: ((I'm good for now, hit me up if we're heading off on a quest or something.))

[8/7/2012 7:49:07] Fungal Wrath: ((asuming either an apraise or craft? skill))

[8/7/2012 7:51:05] [d20 GM]Putpelė: [[ [CRAFT 2] Tallin fails to find anything useful about the material it was made of. ]]

[8/7/2012 7:51:19] Fungal Wrath: ((i'm untrained with any so it's basicaly an ability roll))

[8/7/2012 7:53:28] Fungal Wrath: ((armored kilt xD

[8/7/2012 7:53:33] Fungal Wrath: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/armor/armored-kilt))

[8/7/2012 7:53:57] Fungal Wrath: ((scary scotish i'd say...))

[8/7/2012 7:54:04] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( :D ))

[8/7/2012 7:54:20] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Why do you want an ability roll? Its too low anyways ))

[8/7/2012 7:55:01] Fungal Wrath: ((i pretty much want to get the feel of the sabre before asking Georgy))

[8/7/2012 7:57:14] Fungal Wrath: ((the blacksmith didn't introduce himself, but recall the guard adressing him this way))

[8/7/2012 7:57:21] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Tallin figures that their curved, serrated blades can cause deep wounds. It seems like it's worth between 30 and 40gp

[8/7/2012 7:57:29] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Yeah. ))

[8/7/2012 8:00:09] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( You alive? XD ))

[8/7/2012 8:00:28] Fungal Wrath: ((i am?))

[8/7/2012 8:01:02] Fungal Wrath: ((i think i've made a critical fumble and decapitated myself xD))

[8/7/2012 8:01:39] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( /me heals you to max hp and wakes you up ))

[8/7/2012 8:02:04] Fungal Wrath: ((why thank you xD))

[8/7/2012 8:03:28] Fungal Wrath: "Curious Item... unusual i would say..."

[8/7/2012 8:04:36] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "Well. It should help you for starters... But you will have to do me a favour."

[8/7/2012 8:05:19] Fungal Wrath: *raises and eye brow

[8/7/2012 8:05:27] Fungal Wrath: "oh...?"

[8/7/2012 8:05:45] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "I need you to get to our dungeon and bring me a cut piece of amoeba's arm, or as I call it, an ear."

[8/7/2012 8:06:03] [d20 GM]Putpelė: " I need it as an important material for my forge. "

[8/7/2012 8:06:27] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "You will need to gather around three to four men."

[8/7/2012 8:07:32] Fungal Wrath: "mmm... and this amoeba being...?"

[8/7/2012 8:07:58] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "Well, from the name of it, you'll understand as you see it."

[8/7/2012 8:09:14] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "Let's just say, it is made of jelly."

[8/7/2012 8:09:44] Fungal Wrath: "you wouldn't mind me waltzing in the dungeon with this blade would you?"

[8/7/2012 8:10:20] Fungal Wrath: ((slimy.. oozy... wooo..))

[8/7/2012 8:10:44] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "It's completely yours. And the favour your doing to me is optional. Not forcing you or anything. But you know, there are many miners who have lost the job because of the monsters who took over the dungeon."

[8/7/2012 8:11:56] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( silence ))

[8/7/2012 8:12:06] Fungal Wrath: "understood"

[8/7/2012 8:12:55] Fungal Wrath: "i wonder if i can pique my new companins' interest?"

[8/7/2012 8:13:11] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith steps out of the front door of the inn, stretching and yawning.

[8/7/2012 8:13:29] Fungal Wrath: ((i'm not done))

[8/7/2012 8:13:36] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "The wizard doctor?"

[8/7/2012 8:13:55] Fungal Wrath: ((what Doctor?))

[8/7/2012 8:14:04] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Head Surgeon ))

[8/7/2012 8:14:42] Fungal Wrath: ((yuo shoult answer 'Teh Doctor'.. xD))

[8/7/2012 8:14:55] greenimp: ((Roland, king of bros))

[8/7/2012 8:15:40] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Ooooh, sexy ladeh ))

[8/7/2012 8:15:54] Fungal Wrath: ("the other guy, Marcus i think he said his name was?"))

[8/7/2012 8:16:23] Fungal Wrath: remove Pharanteses))

[8/7/2012 8:17:02] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "Don't know any marcuses except our village elder. Is that's the guy who was with you since you came here?"

[8/7/2012 8:17:32] Fungal Wrath: "indeed"

[8/7/2012 8:18:00] Fungal Wrath: "i could feel he's a trusty guy when i shook his hand"

[8/7/2012 8:18:18] [d20 GM]Putpelė: As Talson leaves inn, a light wind gathers his attention. If he would look at the sky, he would notice that the clear weather is slowly turning into a cloudy one. It gets colder and colder.

[8/7/2012 8:19:09] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "Well, he seems alright to me too. But be careful with him. He seems to do everything for honor. I heard how he talked to the lord. Next time it could get you both... You know..."

[8/7/2012 8:20:15] Fungal Wrath: ".. get my slightly pointy ears cut off...?"

[8/7/2012 8:21:18] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "More of that."

[8/7/2012 8:21:38] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith looks around, wondering what there is to do in this small village.

[8/7/2012 8:21:46] Fungal Wrath: nodding his head

[8/7/2012 8:22:17] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Right in front of the inn, the merchant stands with his wares.

[8/7/2012 8:22:35] Fungal Wrath: "speaking of pointy thhings, there is somthing i wish for you to hold for keep safe untill i return"

[8/7/2012 8:22:54] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "What is it?"

[8/7/2012 8:23:01] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith aproaches the merchant, his robes blowing slightly in the wind as he walks. "Kind sir, what have you for sale?"

[8/7/2012 8:24:03] Fungal Wrath: removing his backpack on the counter pulling out an alongated bundle wrped in cloth

[8/7/2012 8:24:11] [d20 GM]Putpelė: The merchant stands up from his stump and cracks a real smile. "Well, all kinds of traveler's equipment. From ropes to defensive weapons. What are you interested in?"

[8/7/2012 8:24:30] Talson Silversmith: ((An Ion Cannon! :P))

[8/7/2012 8:25:38] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( You wish :D ))

[8/7/2012 8:25:55 | Edited 8:26:08] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith thinks for a moment and smiles, "A backpack would be nice, If you have a staff already cut, I might be willing to part with some coin for that as well." :)

[8/7/2012 8:27:26] Fungal Wrath: the cloth, althogh simple has intricate patterens on the edges

[8/7/2012 8:27:57] Fungal Wrath: Talling unwraps th bundle with great care

[8/7/2012 8:28:05] Fungal Wrath: tallin*

[8/7/2012 8:29:04] Fungal Wrath: inside it there is is an alongated thin blade broken in to three shards

[8/7/2012 8:29:11] [d20 GM]Putpelė: "Very well. I have a common backpack, which I'd sell for five silver. And regarding the staff. I have the only one, which I use for my travels, but... It's yours for five silver too."

[8/7/2012 8:30:03] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Georgy: "What happened to this precious metal?"

[8/7/2012 8:31:22] Fungal Wrath: the handle with the third shard has intricate elven paterns on the handguard

[8/7/2012 8:31:32] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith smiles a bit. "I will be taking the pack. As for the staff, if you can point me towards some woods, I may be able to get my own without causing you any trouble." He hands over a a gold coin. "May the gods bles your travels."

[8/7/2012 8:32:49] [d20 GM]Putpelė: The man slowly takes the coin and says: "The forests are to the north-east, behind the river, and north-west, but more far away. Do you have something to cut the wood with?"

[8/7/2012 8:32:58] Fungal Wrath: "long story... let's just say it got broken in my travels"

[8/7/2012 8:33:31] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Blacksmith: "You see, I cannot repair a broken weapon without magic..."

[8/7/2012 8:34:18] Fungal Wrath: smiles

[8/7/2012 8:34:31] Fungal Wrath: "i did not ask you to"

[8/7/2012 8:34:45] Fungal Wrath: "jus to hold it until i return"

[8/7/2012 8:35:07] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Georgy: "Very well. I'll do this."

[8/7/2012 8:35:11] Fungal Wrath: ((did i introduce myself to him?)

[8/7/2012 8:35:14] Talson Silversmith: "Would you have in your inventory, a hatchet and a dagger by any chance?"

[8/7/2012 8:35:40] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Georgy takes the cloth and puts it beside him on the anvil.

[8/7/2012 8:37:16] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Merchant: "Well, I can borrow you my hatchet. Let's just say, for the five silver which you just gave me." The merchant looks under the stall and takes out a hatchet, putting it on the stall near Talson."

[8/7/2012 8:37:23] Fungal Wrath: nods

[8/7/2012 8:37:24] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( No. ))

[8/7/2012 8:38:13] Fungal Wrath: " i do not think introduced myself"

[8/7/2012 8:38:15] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith smiles. "Thank you very much kind sir, may Arniss bless you."

[8/7/2012 8:38:41] Fungal Wrath: "the name is Tallin"

[8/7/2012 8:38:49] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith takes up the hatchet, and smiling once more he turns to head towards the woods.

[8/7/2012 8:38:51] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Merchant nods then sits back on the tree stump "Just... Return it, please."

[8/7/2012 8:39:06] Fungal Wrath: extends his hand

[8/7/2012 8:39:15] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith looks over his shoulder, "I shall."

[8/7/2012 8:39:40] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Georgy nods and shakes Fungal's hand. "Georgy".

[8/7/2012 8:40:41] Fungal Wrath: nods back hands still clasped

[8/7/2012 8:40:51] Fungal Wrath: so i overheared

[8/7/2012 8:41:15] greenimp: Vulkestjun walks over to Roland's house to help him research the amulet.

[8/7/2012 8:41:22] Fungal Wrath: (("so i overheared"*))

[8/7/2012 8:41:52] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Vulkestjun finds nobody inside Roland's house/Hospital(Same stuff)

[8/7/2012 8:42:16] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Georgy: "Mhm?"

[8/7/2012 8:42:29] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Georgy: "Oh! The guard, yes."

[8/7/2012 8:42:35] greenimp: ((I'm not around right now, so I'm just establishing where I am. I wait for Roland.))

[8/7/2012 8:43:10] Talson Silversmith: ((I should sleep soon myself. :P ))

[8/7/2012 8:44:33] Fungal Wrath: smiles, a mischivious glim flashing momenterily in his eyes

[8/7/2012 8:45:07] Fungal Wrath: leaving the grasp.

[8/7/2012 8:46:37] Fungal Wrath: "well then, may the heavens smile upon our swift remeeting"

[8/7/2012 8:47:41] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Georgy nods.

[8/7/2012 8:48:33] Fungal Wrath: ((i asume this comes with a scabrd of sorts?))

[8/7/2012 8:49:01] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( ? ))

[8/7/2012 8:49:17] Fungal Wrath: ((the sabre))

[8/7/2012 8:49:53] Fungal Wrath: i belt the sabre

[8/7/2012 8:50:33] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith is heading to the forest, hoping to find at least two nice branches that can be made into quarterstaves

[8/7/2012 8:51:00] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Travel time: 2 minutes.

[8/7/2012 8:51:24] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Is he heading to the north-east or north-west forest?

[8/7/2012 8:51:34] Fungal Wrath: ((does the smithy have windoes?))

[8/7/2012 8:51:46] Talson Silversmith: ((Yeap! :P))

[8/7/2012 8:52:34] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Remember how blacksmith went to look behind the window to look at the lord? ))

[8/7/2012 8:54:00] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Georgy: "Are you sure you've asked everything?"

[8/7/2012 8:54:49] Fungal Wrath: ((sec, i need to go help my granny with somthing))

[8/7/2012 8:55:02] Fungal Wrath: ((bb in 10 mins))

[8/7/2012 8:55:23] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Talson has arrived to the forest.

[8/7/2012 8:55:41] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Oh god. I've got thunderstorm starting again. ))

[8/7/2012 8:55:48 | Edited 8:56:04] [d20 GM]Putpelė: ((I guess you also want to wrap it up, guys.))

[8/7/2012 8:55:58] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith searches for the first branch to trim down.

[8/7/2012 8:56:11] Talson Silversmith: A long branch, a small tree, anything like that. :)

[8/7/2012 8:56:37 | Edited 8:56:40] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Talson finds a young tree with many staff-alike branches.

[8/7/2012 9:00:44] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Hmm. Ligthning attack kinda stopped. So I'm alive. ))

[8/7/2012 9:01:33] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith hacks a few "stafflike branches" off, and then begins to clean up the ends ((I know it will take a bit of time)).

[8/7/2012 9:10:16] [d20 GM]Putpelė: The crafting procedure ends successfully.

[8/7/2012 9:11:18] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith eventualy finishes, and gethers the two branches, and the hatchet and heads back to town.

[8/7/2012 9:11:38] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Travel time: About 2 minutes.

[8/7/2012 9:12:12] Talson Silversmith: Talson Silversmith aproaches the merchant once more smiling. "I have returned kind sir," he says having worked up a little bit of a sweat.

[8/7/2012 9:13:57] [d20 GM]Putpelė: Merchant: "I'm glad that you've found that you were looking for, and that I appeared to be atleast minimally useful."

[8/7/2012 9:14:36] Talson Silversmith: "I am greatful for your assistance, here, take these," he says handing over the hatchet and one a staff.

[8/7/2012 9:15:31] [d20 GM]Putpelė: The merchant takes the hatchet and the staff. He leaves the staff on the stall and puts the hatchet under the stall, smiling. End of Season 1 Episode 2.

[8/7/2012 9:16:29] Fungal Wrath: ((back to discover they are alreayd running the end credits... xD))

[8/7/2012 9:16:46] Talson Silversmith: "And what is your name kind sir?"

[8/7/2012 9:17:49] [d20 GM]Putpelė: On the Credits, there are the last lines, pronounced by a merchant: "Name's Gareth... Gareth..."

[8/7/2012 9:18:35] Fungal Wrath: ((sec, reading from bb in 10))

[8/7/2012 9:23:01] Fungal Wrath: ((a wet squiashy sound of flesh been torn, an in coherent gurgle, then a thump))

[8/7/2012 9:23:48] Talson Silversmith: (( O.o Did I miss someone getting eaten?))

[8/7/2012 9:24:11] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Probably Fungal's sandwitch D: ))

[8/7/2012 9:24:19] Talson Silversmith: ((Hehehehe))

[8/7/2012 9:24:26 | Edited 9:24:35] Talson Silversmith: ((Anyway, I am out ^^;; ))

[8/7/2012 9:24:51] Fungal Wrath: ((:D)

[8/7/2012 9:24:57] Fungal Wrath: ((cya))

[8/7/2012 9:26:36] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Sar-Khan_Inn.png That's how our inn looks like. Not how I at first imagined it, but it'll fit well. A storage room, place for eating, kitchen, and stairs to the actual inn where you sleep. ))

[8/7/2012 9:29:06] Fungal Wrath: looks reasonable, but the storage area might be conected to the kitchen or somthing rather then the halway))

[8/7/2012 9:29:37] Fungal Wrath: ((err.. corridor..))

[8/7/2012 9:29:41] [d20 GM]Putpelė: (( Blame medieval architects xD ))

[8/7/2012 9:30:31] Fungal Wrath: ((curse them *shakes a fist*))

[8/7/2012 20:36:40] [d20 GM]Putpelė: At the 10 second moment between Episode 2 and Episode 3, the sky seems to move extremely quickly and for 5 seconds turns black, then slowly white. The black darkness seems to move towards the west.